There are 250 users in the forums

What is your Championship Weekend Plan?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • JMC52
  • Veteran
Whenever it's playoffs I love to make popular food from the teams we're playing city. So looks like Philly cheesesteaks and wooder ice
[ Edited by JMC52 on Jan 28, 2023 at 7:07 AM ]
Drugs
Originally posted by JMC52:
Whenever it's playoffs I love to make popular food from the teams we're playing city. So looks like Philly cheesesteaks and wooder ice

Good one. I used to make fun of friends, family members, etc. for saying wooder all the time. 🤣 I would ask them if it was spelled with a "oot" or a "ood". Haha.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Doesn't matter what game it is, I can never watch a Niner game with other people.
thought about popping champagne if we win then I remembered the words of Jed

we don't hang 2nd place banners.. we hang Super Bowl banners. maybe in 2 more weeks
well I'm on the east coast (Georgia) to be exact, game kicks off at 3:30pm tomorrow

wife isn't home, so.. not much to prepare, I will have some food ready by kick off time tomorrow
will continue to go thru social media and such to see the Eagle media/fan arrogance and will be keeping receipts of course.

also thinking about binging house of the dragon today , still haven't gotten to that one, would be a good thing to get the mind off the game for a little while lol
Pizza and football. I watch alone because I like to concentrate on the game. Going to a bar can be fun but you can't hear or see as well. Besides, drinks and food cost less at home.
Work.
Read, Workout, Chores, healthy meal prep for the game. In short, be elite.
Ice water with a splash of lemon juice.
Popcorn with lots of butter and salt.
Cheap frozen pizza from Winco.

• fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Watch the f**king game.
Originally posted by fropwns:
Watch the f**king game.

I'm pretty sure we are all going to watch the f**king game.
Make some Guacamole eat pizza and watch both games with my kids 11(girl) & 14 (boy) can't watch with other people. Wife goes to the office because she can't deal with the yelling lol.

Bang bang
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
I have a funeral to go to at 11:30am but I got sick af yesterday so I might not go...but I might wear a mask and go anyways.
nap
nap
nap
movie
one more sleep
shower
drive
breakfast sandwich
Game Time, Les Gooo!!!
Share 49ersWebzone