LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Congratulations

Shop Find 49ers gear online
On your W. You guys have a tough as nails defense. I remember one year ago today we lost to you guys in the playoffs on a blocked punt. That loss still stings today but you guys own us. I hope you guys stay healthy and wish you the best.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersvsPackers:
On your W. You guys have a tough as nails defense. I remember one year ago today we lost to you guys in the playoffs on a blocked punt. That loss still stings today but you guys own us. I hope you guys stay healthy and wish you the best.

First class guy!
Just convert already
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Just convert already

but seriously, you should trade Rodgers and reboot the franchise.
Oh fine. Hop in

Thank you!

Thanks that is classy of you.

That's classy

you'd never fit in here unless you start insulting everybody.

Very classy and mature post. Glad to have you here, I wish more opposing fans were like you but it's really hard to ask for that (especially from fans like the Seahawks /rams or even Raiders)

Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Just convert already

I second this. He commands soooooo much money. 40m per.or something? Or he needs to play for a bunch less so the team can get some more talent.
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Just convert already

I second this. He commands soooooo much money. 40m per.or something? Or he needs to play for a bunch less so the team can get some more talent.
Let that ship sink
Share 49ersWebzone