LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs Cowboys Pregame thread - 2022 Season Divisional Round

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Sleep well everyone tomorrow is going to be another great day in 49er land!!!! Go Niners
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Discounting the QB, they're equally as talented us. Including the QB they're significantly more talented. Hard to see us going there and beating them barring injury.

Ring. Warming up for tomorrow.

His whole schtick is laughable moon has more credibility at this point.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
seems like most picking dallas, not sure how i feel about that

Prisoner of the moment. Dallas finally didn't s**t the bed in the playoffs, and against a bad Tampa team so clearly that means they've arrived.

Everyone gets carried away with wins in the playoffs without taking the losing team's talent level into consideration. They just assume making the playoffs automatically makes a team good. Today the Eagles thumped a Giants team that's completely allergic to talent. Doesn't mean they're that great, just that they'll put up more competition than the rest. It's the consistent basis on which we dispatch of lesser teams that gives me confidence. Dallas will be our best test yet, followed by Philly. But I'm confident we not only make the Super Bowl, we'll beat the Chiefs this time. What a great year!
[ Edited by SLCNiner on Jan 21, 2023 at 10:32 PM ]
Originally posted by LenCat:
Originally posted by Gorewhore21:
Jesus so many pathetic scared ass fans.

Originally posted by Cg9erSF:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Originally posted by picklejuice:
this is such a big game. i don't think i can get any sleep at all.

I'm sleeping easily because I know we're going to murder these imbeciles tomorrow night
There ya go, I feel the same way

Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Crown:
When we beat super Dak and his cowgirls by 17-24 pts will everybody not be so doom & gloom. I hope so.

Playoffs always bring out the anxiety in the best of us.

I was terrified of going to Green Bay in the cold last year.

I'm not terrified in the least of tomorrow night.
I hear ya.

Fear Not faithful. We just got a preview of tomorrow's 49ers game. A highly overrated NFC East team coming off a win against a piece of crap team then going on their SECOND road game to a superior division champion team . Sound familiar? The only question I have about tomorrow is: how far into double digits will we win? 10? Now I'm thinking 17. I would love to have some monstrous blowout like Philly but Dallas is nowhere near as s**tty as the Giants so I think we're only going to win by 14 to 17. I can live with that

And another thing! How ridiculously huge is our coaching advantage!? Remember the last year's Cowboys playoff game? Lol!
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Love it. A great highlight from an otherwise dark year.

Dak Tomorrow.
With our missdirections and blocking schemes and studs, they can't stop our runs, and for trying they can't cover our receivers within 5 yards, and our quarterback reads the field well and never misses, and we scored on 8 out of nine possessions last week with Brock a bit too hyped up early on, which he now knows to correct, so we're going to score a lot of points. Dallas has a good offense and will score too, but no way half of 8 out of 9 with our D line.

That adds up to we win.

Gonna sleep like a baby.
Gonna get on the road tomorrow at 5AM from LA to SJ. Let's GOOOOOOOO!!!! NINERS!!!

It'll be a frenetic crazy first half with punches traded and blows landed. Niners pull away late. 37-24.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
I have NO doubt we're winning by three scores. A worse whooping than we put on SEA who actually played us tougher than DAL will

That's what I'm talking bout Pill!!!! I want to beat the s**t outta these fools wishing injury on CMC, talking s**t how they want payback and just straight up being Dallas f**k them!!!! I want to beat their asses by three scores!!!!
Indeed, gotta attack with our defense, make em whine, then make sure our new QB continues spot on!
Let's go Niners! GO NINERS --- !
Share 49ersWebzone