LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 254 users in the forums

Potential London Game 2023 Season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
David Lombardi reckons we are now guaranteed to play at Jags next season.

I feel like this is a hot contender to be moved to (my home town!) London. Jags do a London game almost every year, and are trying to become the 'London team'.

Obviously I will be excited for this if it happens. I just had an amazing time travelling from London to Mexico City for the recent International Series game.
Our travel schedule next year looks absolutely brutal…if the NFL gives us a London game to go with those others then they better reward us with a Super Bowl win this year and next year to show for it.

No seriously the travel schedule is awful! Like outside the division games the closest travel is to Minnesota. Everything else is east coast.
Originally posted by genus49:
Our travel schedule next year looks absolutely brutal…if the NFL gives us a London game to go with those others then they better reward us with a Super Bowl win this year and next year to show for it.

No seriously the travel schedule is awful! Like outside the division games the closest travel is to Minnesota. Everything else is east coast.

If Minnesota is early season I will be there. Not traveling thru the winter weather they get up there

This. Also schedule back-to-back road games at either or all of these games:

• Philadelphia-Pittsburgh

• Minnesota-Cleveland

• Washington-Jacksonville

That way, the Niners can do their recent usual routine of staying in West Virginia or Ohio to practice instead of flying back to California, to reduce travel wear and tear.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

This. Also schedule back-to-back road games at either or all of these games:

• Philadelphia-Pittsburgh

• Minnesota-Cleveland

• Washington-Jacksonville

That way, the Niners can do their recent usual routine of staying in West Virginia or Ohio to practice instead of flying back to California, to reduce travel wear and tear.

My only 2 games were in DC. I wouldn't mind going back there again.
Share 49ersWebzone