Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Lenior finally a good play!
hes been good since that td he gave up
he heard me talkin s**t about him so he knew he had to shape up
There are 721 users in the forums
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Lenior finally a good play!
hes been good since that td he gave up
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm really going to start putting people on TO for comments that have nothing to do with the game and are attacks on other posters or are just bringing up off topic s**t. You've been warned.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Imagine this place if the 49ers were getting worked the way Dallas is....![]()
Originally posted by jjmrtrpt:
Originally posted by Baldie:
Missed 2pt conversion by NYG
Yeah, was too early anyways imo.
Originally posted by Crown:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
I'm really going to start putting people on TO for comments that have nothing to do with the game and are attacks on other posters or are just bringing up off topic s**t. You've been warned.
Me and Montana were just talking about what beer we were drinking during the seattle game.
i say its relevant.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
LOL, Dallas losing by even more now.
Originally posted by hubbyt:
As much concern as we all have for the secondary, I think no matter what team(s) we face in the playoffs that pass rush is gonna have to come up huge. 3-5 sacks a game and lots of pressure. Otherwise I dont think it matters if its the Pack, Lions, Vikes, Cowboys, Eagles allllll of them will score alot of points. So thats the key for me not the secondary.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
I was claiming he should start over Jimmy (though that was pre-CMC and Jimmy did look moderately better once CMC came in).