There are 182 users in the forums

SF 49ers at Raiders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 17

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers at Raiders Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 17

Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by est1985:
Guys, no one is going to beat us. We are going to win the SB. Pin this post. Quote me, IDGAF, we winning the whole thing! BCB gonna lead us along with this killer defense.

I've been saying the same thing, bro. I won't say we don't lose another game because I honestly don't know how Kyle plays the last 2, but we most certainly won't lose another meaningful game this year. #6 is coming home.

Looks like a super bowl team, plays like a super bowl team, must be a super bowl team!
I can picture it now. Bills vs Niners.

Bills on a 10 game winning streak and Niners on a 13 game winning streak. Bills are currently on a 6 game winning streak and us 8 games. Also the two teams with the best points differential.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Originally posted by SLCNiner:
Originally posted by est1985:
Guys, no one is going to beat us. We are going to win the SB. Pin this post. Quote me, IDGAF, we winning the whole thing! BCB gonna lead us along with this killer defense.

I've been saying the same thing, bro. I won't say we don't lose another game because I honestly don't know how Kyle plays the last 2, but we most certainly won't lose another meaningful game this year. #6 is coming home.

Looks like a super bowl team, plays like a super bowl team, must be a super bowl team!

Let's start the New Year with a bang! Fast start and destroy the Raiders! 35-10 Niners!
Originally posted by JTB1974:
I can picture it now. Bills vs Niners.

Bills on a 10 game winning streak and Niners on a 13 game winning streak. Bills are currently on a 6 game winning streak and us 8 games. Also the two teams with the best points differential.

Share 49ersWebzone