LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2022 Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs KANSAS CITY CHIEFS - 2022 Game 7

Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Thank goodness for NFL Ticket. The local station in Eugene is picking up the Chargers-Seahawks game instead of the Niners game. Justin Herbert rules here.

I'll have to find somewhere to watch the game. Many of the free sights stop and start every few minutes. It seems the feature games are Washington-Chicago all the time.

The Niners-Chiefs is the featured afternoon game on FOX.

I know what you mean about the free sites. It's that way with anything streaming. You're at the mercy of you internet and Wi-Fi speed and reliability. Unfortunately many areas still don't have fast reliable service. Parts of Eugene do and other parts are just so-so. This is why I hate the way the NFL is heading. If Amazon or some other streaming service gets Sunday Ticket next year the league will be on the road to pay for view. Without those reliable connections many fans will be screwed. The NFL doesn't care because they just want ratings in the big metro areas and the advertising money that goes with them.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
For what it's worth, I heard on KNBR that Jimmy was working on deep throws all week and was really nailing them. One, I hope that's true. Two, if it is why did they wait 5 years.

That's good to hear. It's nice that he recognizes that he needs to work on it instead of just blaming his receivers like the fans here.

KC allows a 100yd opposing receiver every week. This may be a great sign for Deebo and Yuk. They can let Kittle and CMC feast underneath.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by YACBros85:
Thank goodness for NFL Ticket. The local station in Eugene is picking up the Chargers-Seahawks game instead of the Niners game. Justin Herbert rules here.

I'll have to find somewhere to watch the game. Many of the free sights stop and start every few minutes. It seems the feature games are Washington-Chicago all the time.

Isn't it the fox game of the week?

• 9moon
  • Veteran
AIN'T no thanggg!! Ain't NO Thangggggg !!!

" Leave NO doubt, babyyyy !!! " Leave NO DOUBTTTT !!! "

GO NINERSSSSS !!!!
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Brandon Thorn had the Chiefs rebuilt OL ranked #2 coming into the season and from what DL said, it sounds like it's holding. If Thuney is out, that'll help a ton but it's going to be a big test for the DL today.

2. Chiefs (Andy Heck)
LT Orlando Brown Jr.
LG Joe Thuney
C Creed Humphrey
RG Trey Smith
RT Andrew Wylie

According to the article on the front page they allow a ton of pressure to get through. The lack of sacks may be on Mahomes moving and avoiding the pressure. I really want to see Fred or Huf stay at home s few times, read Mahomes and hit him for a sack or minimize his scrambling.

Yeah, if the pressure can keep him in the pocket, that's ideal. IIRC, DL said teams last year stayed in 2 high to force him to check down which he hated. And he stunk at it for quite a while. Now he's excelling at it and his AY's confirm that (same as Jimmy's). I doubt his TT will reflect that (2.82 compared to 2.62 for Jimmy) because, like you noted, he still loves to play hero ball and scramble around for long periods of time.

The article misses the quick check down element and short passing game now and still focuses on the Madden highlights.

This is important to note because our LB's need to be on point in coverage of which, they sucked ass last week and in defending the running QB as the DE's and secondary also gave up edge containment. That's what broke the defense.
[ Edited by NCommand on Oct 23, 2022 at 9:22 AM ]
Originally posted by boast:

They think we aught to be Seahawks fans here in Boise. We're not

That Puffer.Stanford site worked flawlessly for me last week. Anybody know if they are doing the Niners again today?
What a great day to be a 49er fan

Enjoy the game everyone
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
hard to imagine pat Mahomes losing to a team starting Sam Womack, dontae Johnson and demo Lenoir. Maybe ambry gets the start?
Originally posted by A-R-S:
hard to imagine pat Mahomes losing to a team starting Sam Womack, dontae Johnson and demo Lenoir. Maybe ambry gets the start?

Hard to imagine Mahomes losing to a team starting Charvarius Ward and Emmanuel Moseley either. The only difference now is that we're probably going to lose by 30+ points instead of just the 20+ points we would have lost by if we were fully healthy.
National TE Day and it's Kittle vs Kelce

Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by boast:

That Puffer.Stanford site worked flawlessly for me last week. Anybody know if they are doing the Niners again today?

Been using Puffer for 4ish years now. Fox always has the game
Originally posted by 49ersRing:
Hard to imagine Mahomes losing to a team starting Charvarius Ward and Emmanuel Moseley either. The only difference now is that we're probably going to lose by 30+ points instead of just the 20+ points we would have lost by if we were fully healthy.

So doomy gloomy. Who needs a hug? 🤣
Originally posted by BOI49er:

Just like the local station in Eugene thinks everyone is a Seahawks or Chargers fan now that Herbert plays there. They ignore the fact that much of the town is now made up of people from the Bay Area. It's the biggest reason I've kept Sunday Ticket all these years. Plus I like being able to jump from one game to another or record whichever game I want while watching another. All that's going to disappear next year.
I expect Shanny to feature Deebo today. I think he wants to make up for not running him more in that SB.

(IMO, we went away from Deebo much too soon… and lost )
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Brandon Thorn had the Chiefs rebuilt OL ranked #2 coming into the season and from what DL said, it sounds like it's holding. If Thuney is out, that'll help a ton but it's going to be a big test for the DL today.

2. Chiefs (Andy Heck)
LT Orlando Brown Jr.
LG Joe Thuney
C Creed Humphrey
RG Trey Smith
RT Andrew Wylie

According to the article on the front page they allow a ton of pressure to get through. The lack of sacks may be on Mahomes moving and avoiding the pressure. I really want to see Fred or Huf stay at home s few times, read Mahomes and hit him for a sack or minimize his scrambling.

Yeah, if the pressure can keep him in the pocket, that's ideal. IIRC, DL said teams last year stayed in 2 high to force him to check down which he hated. And he stunk at it for quite a while. Now he's excelling at it and his AY's confirm that (same as Jimmy's). I doubt his TT will reflect that (2.82 compared to 2.62 for Jimmy) because, like you noted, he still loves to play hero ball and scramble around for long periods of time.

The article misses the quick check down element and short passing game now and still focuses on the Madden highlights.

This is important to note because our LB's need to be on point in coverage of which, they sucked ass last week and in defending the running QB as the DE's and secondary also gave up edge containment. That's what broke the defense.

I mentioned this earlier and they have to spy Mahomes as he's being running a lot lately and moving the chains with his legs. This is our only shot to keep the defense off the field.
Share 49ersWebzone