There are 214 users in the forums

How will Jimmy's final season with the niners end?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

How will Jimmy's final season with the niners end?

Originally posted by bigpete50:
I bet they'll extend Jimmy for 2 more years. I'm don't have a good feeling on Trey on the Niners…sorry.

Tr_EXCUSES is a SCRUB! Sign Jimmy G longer term.
Super Bowl win. Without a doubt. The league loves having the team with the best story win it all. This is a great story for them.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Tr_EXCUSES is a SCRUB! Sign Jimmy G longer term.

He's not a scrub, just not a good fit for Kyle's offense. I feel bad for Trey but I'm no longer feeling it in Red and Gold for him.
Originally posted by JTB1974:
He will probably play more because Lance is a SCRUB!

I know it's a hard pill to swallow but just enjoy Jimmy's final year. You can always go root for the next team Jimmy plays on and enjoy his good looks.

Scrub BUST = Tr_EXCUSES.

I know it's a hard pill to swallow but just enjoy Jimmy's final year. You can always go root for the next team Jimmy plays on and enjoy his good looks.

Scrub BUST = Tr_EXCUSES.

This is what happens if you don't throw touchdowns or win games SD goes off
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

Scrub BUST = Tr_EXCUSES.

This is what happens if you don't throw touchdowns or win games SD goes off

You need to throw touchdowns and win games. Then I won't complain.

this wont be his final season... we wil resign him after he wins us the Lombardi
Originally posted by riverrunzthruit:
this wont be his final season... we wil resign him after he wins us the Lombardi

It's really possible.

I think the 49ers, with JG, are as good as anyone else in the NFC. I think Kinlaw, AA, Fred, et al. will keep the opponent's rushing in check. Ward, Huff, EMan, et al. will keep the opponent's passing game in check. The offense is more than capable of putting up points. Special teams still are questionable, though.

I think if Kyle would give JG more freedom, we would see JG play similar to 2017, not the last few years. But Kyle prefers control. I think JG would play better with less structure.

I don't, however, think the 49ers can win the Super Bowl. I think the top AFC teams will prove to be too much. Plus, let's be honest, in the playoffs, no holding is going to be called on the opposing team, massively mitigating a 49ers' strength.
Oh great, another Jimmy G thread

• thl408
Other. Traded for two 5th rounders.
Originally posted by thl408:
Other. Traded for two 5th rounders.

You still think we trade him with Trey done for the year?
I picked: Injured Reserve
The chance Jimmy resign after this year is as big as Trey Lance starts for the Niners in 2023.
I mean, there's no penalty for me selecting Superb Owl, so of course I'm selecting that. Do I truly expect it? Well, why the hell not at this point, I say!
Share 49ersWebzone