There are 179 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Seahawks Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 2

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Seahawks Pregame Thread - 2022 Season Week 2

Must win my ass. You guys just fell asleep last year if you think this a a must end. Yes a win would certainly make us feel better though.
Wilson tormented us for almost a decade, it's time to turn the tables with Lance.
Not necessarily a must win, but I am really sick of losing to these dudes
It's only a must-win if you want to be 1-3 vs. 0-4.

• thl408
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Kinda hope Seattle wins if they don't tie tonight, so that way we can catch them overconfident maybe.

banned
Originally posted by miked1978:
Must win my ass. You guys just fell asleep last year if you think this a a must end. Yes a win would certainly make us feel better though.

You mean last year when we had nothing but must win games at the end of the year cause we didn't take care of business early in the year.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Kinda hope Seattle wins if they don't tie tonight, so that way we can catch them overconfident maybe.

banned

You must have missed my 7,042 posts where I display a sheer utter irrational hatred for Russell Wilson.
[ Edited by JTsBiggestFan on Sep 12, 2022 at 2:11 PM ]
Poll presently has Seachooks the favorite.

Are some of you superstiteous by voting for the other team so as to not jinx us?
Originally posted by KeepRabbitsOut:
Poll presently has Seachooks the favorite.

Are some of you superstiteous by voting for the other team so as to not jinx us?

If we can lose to the bears we can lose to anyone.
I see the team bouncing back. Nice weather will help as well.

Eliminate the self-inflicted mistakes and this should be a win, just like yesterday would have been if they did that.

Must win game 2...
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by miked1978:

You mean last year when we had nothing but must win games at the end of the year cause we didn't take care of business early in the year.

I believe every game Is a must win games In the NFL.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Aight we playin for real this time.
Originally posted by Antix:

The whole NFC West decided that the regular season wouldn't begin until week 2
Originally posted by Antix:

9ers thought they still had 4 preseason games instead of 3. first real game starts against the Seahawks
Share 49ersWebzone