There are 249 users in the forums

If you could only have 1 - trying not to be a "homer" - which receiver would you

Shop Find 49ers gear online

If you could only have 1 - trying not to be a "homer" - which receiver would you

I tried to include proven receivers that seem to add a lot after the catch. Maybe Ja'marr Chase or Justin Jefferson should be on the list, but felt they were "newer" on the scene.

I would like to say Deebo - but he can disappear in a game - but that seems more like on Shanahan and the limitations of JG. I feel like at monster as DK and AJ can be, they also seem to sometimes not take over games. I feel like Diggs, Hopkins, Hill, Adams, and Kupp can be unstoppable.

In the end I'd take Hopkins - to me he is the most complete, all around threat.
Kupp and Adams. Kupp had a better year last year, Adams is the best WR imo. Hands, separation, size, Adams is the complete package. Remove Hopkins he's washed.

.. I now see you chose Hopkins.. I watched him last year due to having him in fantasy he could not separate to save his behind and I suspect his PED usage is due to these issues he needs help out there and he knows it.. Granted he can still have a role for a couple years as a big target with strong hands and be a good wr.. but his days as a elite top of the league receiver are over imo..
So no impact on the team's salary cap?
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HearstFan:
I tried to include proven receivers that seem to add a lot after the catch. Maybe Ja'marr Chase or Justin Jefferson should be on the list, but felt they were "newer" on the scene.

I would like to say Deebo - but he can disappear in a game - but that seems more like on Shanahan and the limitations of JG. I feel like at monster as DK and AJ can be, they also seem to sometimes not take over games. I feel like Diggs, Hopkins, Hill, Adams, and Kupp can be unstoppable.

In the end I'd take Hopkins - to me he is the most complete, all around threat.

Deebo can do it all. Deebo's my choice. He can play RB, WR, and QB.
Jamarr Chase….
more or less, I agree with this list. I think Deebo was paid fair value.

Adams, Tyreek Hill would be interesting in our scheme along with Lance's rocket arm
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
more or less, I agree with this list. I think Deebo was paid fair value.

I think we short changed him a bit actually, that or Eagles vastly overpaid. For me Deebo is above AJ, maybe he got the new team bump that seems to have happened.
Other - JaMarr Chase
I can't choose Kupp because I am programmed to hate him. Same with DK and Hopkins. Also can't choose Hill because I think he is a scum of a human being. Out of those options it's between Diggs and Brown but I am going with Brown because he is younger. I am not sure who Adams is without Rodgers. With all that said I am fine with Deebo.

Originally posted by JTB1974:
I can't choose Kupp because I am programmed to hate him. Same with DK and Hopkins. Also can't choose Hill because I think he is a scum of a human being. Out of those options it's between Diggs and Brown but I am going with Brown because he is younger. I am not sure who Adams is without Rodgers. With all that said I am fine with Deebo.

You can watch Adams run routes with or without Rodgers he gets massive separation which he doesn't even need thanks to his size and hands. Beast.
Can you imagine having hill and deebo on the same team
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hardcoreniner559:
Can you imagine having hill and deebo on the same team

never work.. i pity the qb who would get yelled at no matter. what. lol
  • 91til
  • Veteran
Chase or Diggs… Adams or Jefferson, any of those guys would be insane on a Kyle offense. I mean so would Hill obviously
Share 49ersWebzone