49ers outslug Broncos, ride late George Kittle touchdown to gritty 24-14 win →

There are 724 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online

QB Brock Purdy Thread

A little hype video, look at his legs at :28



Two amazing throws, both to Evans
Brock is going to drop 5 TDs this game!
Originally posted by tankle104:
Brock is going to drop 5 TDs this game!

Man I hope so but I would also hate it cause I started John Allen on my fantasy team this week over Brock. :)
Not a good start today against a good D
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Brock is going to drop 5 TDs this game!

Man I hope so but I would also hate it cause I started John Allen on my fantasy team this week over Brock. :)

I'll be happy if he can throw 2 TDs. Defense is really dominating so far.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Originally posted by taney71:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Brock is going to drop 5 TDs this game!

Man I hope so but I would also hate it cause I started John Allen on my fantasy team this week over Brock. :)

I'll be happy if he can throw 2 TDs. Defense is really dominating so far.

He got two TDs. You called it!
All zeros for brock

0 int
0 sack
0 fumbles
Toughed out the win, didn't make a mistake that cost his team the game in a close, defensive contest. Not as pretty numbers-wise, but a solid performance against a strong defense when his own WR group was depleted or 50% (Evans).
[ Edited by captveg on Oct 4, 2026 at 5:14 PM ]
Total games won (reg+playoffs) as Niners starting QB:

1. Montana - 114
2. Young - 99
3. Purdy - 42
4. Garoppolo - 42
5. Smith - 39
6. Garcia - 36
7. Kap - 32
I know the seasons were shorter, but crazy to me that Brodie only had 25 wins 44 starts overall.
There's usually one cringe play per game from brock, but I can't recall one this game. A couple of flat throws but that's not cringe.

Please sir may I have another.
Originally posted by captveg:
I know the seasons were shorter, but crazy to me that Brodie only had 25 wins 44 starts overall.

what?

John Brodie (NFL - San Francisco 49ers): 201 regular-season games (1957–1973)

https://www.nfl.com/players/john-brodie/stats/career
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,286
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
There's usually one cringe play per game from brock, but I can't recall one this game. A couple of flat throws but that's not cringe.

Please sir may I have another.

Josh Allen had cringe plays today.
Originally posted by Crown:
Josh Allen had cringe plays today.

But nobody gunna talk about it
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone