Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Since07:
Damn Madden gave Purdy a +7 to his speed
Madden will soon add the "Purdy Factor" for QBs to the game
wake me when they add actual good nfl football to the game
There are 506 users in the forums
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Since07:
Damn Madden gave Purdy a +7 to his speed
Madden will soon add the "Purdy Factor" for QBs to the game
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Since07:
Damn Madden gave Purdy a +7 to his speed
Madden will soon add the "Purdy Factor" for QBs to the game
wake me when they add actual good nfl football to the game
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
wake me when they add actual good nfl football to the game
Originally posted by Montana:
Oooh 49ers took the Green Bay time slot for the Seattle game.
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Montana:
Oooh 49ers took the Green Bay time slot for the Seattle game.
Mykel and Bosa will be back. Going to destroy them.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Montana:
Oooh 49ers took the Green Bay time slot for the Seattle game.
Mykel and Bosa will be back. Going to destroy them.
I don't know if Nick will be back. I'd love to have him back for that game but the turf out there scares me so we may want to play long term and hold him out.
Originally posted by CatchMaster80:
Brock will never be the best QB based on his size or arm strength but he can still be the best based on his play. That's where he is right now. His on field play puts him right at the top. People will always look at the physical attributes when ranking QBs mainly because it's hard to evaluate things like how fast you process what you see pre snap and post snap. Pocket awareness. All the unmeasurables. Much easier to measure 40 times and height. How fast and how far the ball travels.
I don't care where anyone has him ranked as long as he keeps playing well.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Montana:
Oooh 49ers took the Green Bay time slot for the Seattle game.
Mykel and Bosa will be back. Going to destroy them.
I don't know if Nick will be back. I'd love to have him back for that game but the turf out there scares me so we may want to play long term and hold him out.
Originally posted by GunsUp240G:
Originally posted by Since07:
Damn Madden gave Purdy a +7 to his speed
Madden will soon add the "Purdy Factor" for QBs to the game
Originally posted by tankle104:
I love how Brock's playing but I don't care for all the hoopla the media is drooling over him now. If he has a mediocre game or bad game, they'll turn on him immediately and say they were all mistaken. So screw them.
us fans know what kind of baller he is and rock with him.
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by tankle104:
I love how Brock's playing but I don't care for all the hoopla the media is drooling over him now. If he has a mediocre game or bad game, they'll turn on him immediately and say they were all mistaken. So screw them.
us fans know what kind of baller he is and rock with him.
Media is 99.99% all garbage in general