LISTEN: The 49ers Biggest Target In Free Agency →

There are 161 users in the forums

QB Brock Purdy Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
He played so well today. So many throws hit the WRs in stride. Complete control at the LOS. The whole team was dialed in. They wanted this bad.

Oh and DEEEEEEEBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The throw to CMC on the fade/wheel was a thing of beauty. Purdy feathered it right into CMC's hands.

Originally posted by Patton:
Originally posted by Sanfran_chrisco:
yeah he threw 4 TD's but those were mostly YAC, no Air yards

Guess they shouldnt count then…..lmao
Seriouly…….at what point do you just admit that the guy gets the job done? SMH

lmao
Brock Purdy to the Eagles today:

Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:

From the far hash. If you post that Brock has a weak arm-- ImaGonna report you

What a strong arm. He literally just threw the guy away.

"b***h get off me"
The man can obviously throw outside the hash. He had one to aiyuk early in the year. The commentators don't know s**t.
  • dj43

There were air yards on some of them. Also as the WZ guys say. Ball placement allows yards after catch. He throws pin point a lot of the time which is great. He hit Aiyuk down the field a few times and Kittle too. Deebo ones were a lot of YAC. But what's wrong or bad about that?

The pass to CMC down the left sideline in the second half was special. Throwing toward the sideline and leading CMC so he didn't break stride added 15 yards. If CMC had to wait for the ball or otherwise adjust, the DB would have held him to a minimal gain. Accuracy = YAC.
Originally posted by Heroism:
The throw to CMC on the fade/wheel was a thing of beauty. Purdy feathered it right into CMC's hands.

no margin for error and it was perfect
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by JMC52:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Montana:
Purdy haters always a big fat b***h

lFG.

Purdy haters aka Kyle nut huggers. Give Brock his due!

Brocks play has made me realize how amazing of a coaching job kyle did with Jimmy. I was a Jimmy supporter, but damn. I knew Jimmy had limitations but I didn't realize how much he was holding us back.

kyle and Brock unleash each other - it's a beautiful thing.

Yay we are all finding common ground

Overwhelming majority. Not all. I appreciate posters like Furlow being able to admit he was wrong and be excited for what we are experiencing. Because it's truly special so far. Unfortunately there are still some posters calling a near perfect performance "fine" and will never be able to admit they were wrong.

Already saw one Tweet that said Purdy played "fine" today lol.
Originally posted by mattster03:

Seriously man Sanfran

Originally posted by fly15:

Are u Gregg Olsen?

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
and he threw it to really good players so doesnt count

There were air yards on some of them. Also as the WZ guys say. Ball placement allows yards after catch. He throws pin point a lot of the time which is great. He hit Aiyuk down the field a few times and Kittle too. Deebo ones were a lot of YAC. But what's wrong or bad about that?

lmao you guys must have missed all that air yard/YAC hilarity in the JG thread way back when with NY.

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Brock Purdy to the Eagles today:

Nailed it!!!
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

and he threw it to really good players so doesnt count

He also had blockers, getting carried like a mofo.
big difference in the offense now with Brock vs the others.

We have explosive plays, we can answer and get the kill shot.

No disrespect to the prior QBs but we never answer the bell at 21-13 to make it 28-13. With Brock we do.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Heroism:

Missed that throw earlier in the year too. Keeps getting better.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by tankle104:
Originally posted by Furlow:
Originally posted by Montana:
Purdy haters always a big fat b***h

lFG.

Purdy haters aka Kyle nut huggers. Give Brock his due!

Brocks play has made me realize how amazing of a coaching job kyle did with Jimmy. I was a Jimmy supporter, but damn. I knew Jimmy had limitations but I didn't realize how much he was holding us back.

kyle and Brock unleash each other - it's a beautiful thing.
Glad you can now see what we've been wanting from the QB position the last 2 years

Hmm what I usually am debating about is that Jimmy isn't as bad as some say. I think he's a good qb (10-12th best above average-average) and Brock is elite.

I've always wanted more from the position, just didn't think Jimmy was "horrible" or "awful" or any of
that. Just a dak type. I also mainly didn't think Lance was the answer, I had no problem moving off jimmy for Brock.

let's not debate Jimmy, f**k him. Lol Brock is the man and I couldn't be happier with him. I think we lucked into something extremely special
Share 49ersWebzone