There are 113 users in the forums

Drake Jackson-DE-USC, 2nd Round 2022 Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Kemoko Turay out for personal issues. Does Drake see increased snaps?
Originally posted by Alfienator:

Originally posted by Alfienator:

Nah, Kemoko has no bearing on Drake's snaps. That spot filled by Jordan Willis/Kemoko Turay hasn't been active all season.
We got a dude with this guy.
He looks pretty good. I'm very pleasantly surprised. He's better than expected.
He's been impressive so far.

And just think - he's a rookie and will only get better and better
another USC product. Active hands on the batted ball.
His natural agility is always impressive. I dont think he'll be a prolific pass rusher or anywhere close to Bosa, but hes more than just a situational pass rusher, which is what he was projected to be.
  • pdc20
  • Veteran
He´s super young. Only 21 I think. You can see the potential. He has all the tools to be an edge rusher.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
We got a dude with this guy.

He's him

Originally posted by the_dynasty:
His natural agility is always impressive. I dont think he'll be a prolific pass rusher or anywhere close to Bosa, but hes more than just a situational pass rusher, which is what he was projected to be.

Give him time at one position and a year or two of coach K.
Drake, like most rookies, needs to work on his second and third moves ala Nick Bosa. When Nick is blocked initially he has another move up his sleeve and when that doesn't work and he is blocked again he has yet another move. That's Nick Bosa. I watched Drake a bit last night. When he gets blocked initially off the ball he needs counter moves that he seems not to possess at this point in his career.
Originally posted by the_dynasty:

I can live with a 6-8 sack guy opposite Bosa and solid in the run game.
I'm very impressed. He's playing good football.
time to step up!
Share 49ersWebzone