There are 99 users in the forums

Niners sign WR Marcus Johnson

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe has talent, but the injury history since 2016...

He'll be Injured before week 1. Book It.
I have always felt like I had a pretty good grasp on the players in the NFL, but I have never heard of this guy.
Deebo replacement?
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by cciowa:
He is just a guy. still need a good fast guy in the draft. camp body. all we can afford as the rams go sign honey badger i assume. i guess with 29 million dollars tied up in back up quarterbacks. this is the best we can do. maybe they will sign the d line guy that came in yesterday.. he is coming off of a injury so should be to the liking of lynch takes the place of sanu

Don't be a Negative Nancy, cc.
what.. i said nothing wrong.. he is just another guy we signed to fill out a roster and he does not solve the issue of a fast wide out. this guy is not a difference maker and we are not striking fear into the hearts of fellow conference teams with this signing. that being said. i would rather have him than sanu or hurd on our team
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mayo49:
He is just a guy. still need a good fast guy in the draft. camp body. all we can afford as the rams go sign honey badger i assume. i guess with 29 million dollars tied up in back up quarterbacks. this is the best we can do. maybe they will sign the d line guy that came in yesterday.. he is coming off of a injury so should be to the liking of lynch takes the place of sanu

Don't be a Negative Nancy, cc.
what.. i said nothing wrong.. he is just another guy we signed to fill out a roster and he does not solve the issue of a fast wide out. this guy is not a difference maker and we are not striking fear into the hearts of fellow conference teams with this signing. that being said. i would rather have him than sanu or hurd on our team

I agree, he should be an upgrade over Sanu and Hurd.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Maybe has talent, but the injury history since 2016...

He'll be Injured before week 1. Book It.

he will not even make the roster. just keep him around to take some hits in camp and pre season in place of deebo. brandon and jennings and hopefully a nice rookie we draft
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Who dis?

No idea, but he spent most of last year on I.R. he'll fit right In with us.

I welcome him to my injury thread!
Going to the f**king bowl this year!
Still better than AJ Jenkins
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Still better than AJ Jenkins

Give him a chance, maybe he surprises.

Camp body to prevent injuries to more important pieces.
One year deal no guarantee money. Camp body that potentially can play ST
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9ersLiferInChicago:

Camp body to prevent injuries to more important pieces.

agree
Dumpster diving
  • thl408
51 career catches. 16.5 yards per catch - that's pretty good.
Share 49ersWebzone