There are 178 users in the forums

Which Feed of the game will you be watching?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which Feed of the game will you be watching?

Wife doesn't want to listen to Troy Aikman call a Cowboys game, so we will watch it via Amazon Prime.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Yo, where is bootleg?
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for 9ers4u.
Originally posted by JR80Forever:
Wife doesn't want to listen to Troy Aikman call a Cowboys game, so we will watch it via Amazon Prime.

Buck and Aikman calling the Bucs eagles game
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

I usually don't mind Romo or Aikman calling the games but idk this one seems different.
Originally posted by 9ers4u:

But we'll have Romo. I don't think he will show a bias though, plus he's one of the best commentators already.
Originally posted by btthepunk:
But we'll have Romo. I don't think he will show a bias though, plus he's one of the best commentators already.

That's why I dont mind Aikman.

My brother is a Cowboys fan and he hates when Aikman calls the Dallas games because he's overly critical.

This. I do not mind Aikman, i think all the Buck hate spills over.

I do not mind a little bias, as long as it is not rooting for, when they are so good on the details.
Kruk, Kuip, Miller, and even Flemming are perfect examples.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran

Romo has an annoying voice though. High pitched like your 13 year old brother that your friend doesn't want to pick when you guys play football, so you have to.
Why is the Game on Cbs?? This is an NFC Match-up something worked into the NFL Broadcast deal for Cbs.
Originally posted by 49TimFL:
Why is the Game on Cbs?? This is an NFC Match-up something worked into the NFL Broadcast deal for Cbs.

I heard it said that they had their pick of whatever match-up they wanted.

Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Puffer is better

Puffer limits its' viewership to 500. I watched the beginning of the game, went to fix lunch and lost the connection because of the 500 quota. I watch Bosscast and Firstrowsports but the reception goes off all the time. For the 49er game I bought a subscription to Paramount+, no reception problems great video. I watch everything on my computer, no tv.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
Puffer is better

Puffer limits its' viewership to 500. I watched the beginning of the game, went to fix lunch and lost the connection because of the 500 quota. I watch Bosscast and Firstrowsports but the reception goes off all the time. For the 49er game I bought a subscription to Paramount+, no reception problems great video. I watch everything on my computer, no tv.

I have had that happen but have always been able to refresh for a few seconds and get back in.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
2nd TV will have the slime game on - the kids like it.
Yahoo sports app for me ...I'm close to Austin right now I was about to go to the game but one of my guys bailed on me and I needed to cover his load I'll never rehire the s**t again making me miss stomping out the cowhurls while invading there stadium
CBS probably and their HD is better than Fox's anyway. But if Amazon Prime is in 4K I'm watching there.

updating the above comment:

Fox is playing the Bucs Eagles with a 4K option. CBS is HD only. 4K on an OLED is 💰 well spent.
[ Edited by mitpdub on Jan 16, 2022 at 12:38 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone