LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart On Day Two Of The Draft →

There are 428 users in the forums

Week 15 ATL Falcons Coaches Film Analysis

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by jonnydel:
Originally posted by 49erBigMac:
Great work as usual JD, only thing wrong was including Owens in the discussion of Dynasty era!!!

I mean....were the late 90's not considered dynasty era?
no

I guess I just have a different view of it then. I figured the dynasty ended when Steve got concussed/retired and Eddie forfeited the team to his sister. Is 94 the end of the dynasty era to you guys then?
Great work as usual JD, only thing wrong was including Owens in the discussion of Dynasty era!!!

no

I guess I just have a different view of it then. I figured the dynasty ended when Steve got concussed/retired and Eddie forfeited the team to his sister. Is 94 the end of the dynasty era to you guys then?

It's an interesting discussion, the problem is that the Cowgirls were in full Dynasty mode, once we had shipped Haley and Deion to them we kind of stopped being competitive.

Though you are right that Steve always gave us a chance, and I don't consider the Packers of that era a Dynasty.

Overall I think we'd have needed to add #6 to say the Dynasty continued.

Does anyone consider Manning's Colts or Ben's Steelers Dynasties? The Pats were too good for either of them to materialize for me.

no

It's an interesting discussion, the problem is that the Cowgirls were in full Dynasty mode, once we had shipped Haley and Deion to them we kind of stopped being competitive.

Though you are right that Steve always gave us a chance, and I don't consider the Packers of that era a Dynasty.

Overall I think we'd have needed to add #6 to say the Dynasty continued.

Does anyone consider Manning's Colts or Ben's Steelers Dynasties? The Pats were too good for either of them to materialize for me.
Championships is what makes dynastys
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
You have such a great "video" voice, Jonny, lol.

I'm serious
Originally posted by FL9er:

I'm serious

👀
Originally posted by random49er:
Originally posted by FL9er:

I'm serious

👀

howd you even post those eyes lol... I wanted to post them too..
Share 49ersWebzone