49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 517 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at CHICAGO BEARS - 2021 Game 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at CHICAGO BEARS - 2021 Game 7

Originally posted by BYisGod:
A comedy of errors. We are a bad team.

This, just a sign of a bad team
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
Thats how are day is gonna go....off
Deebo. WTF?!
And right THERE... THAT shows the weakness in Jimmy G and the lack of a deep threat arm.
Jimmy to Sanu day…our #1 WR I guess. :(
f**k
  • Sickaa
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,822
This team Is so bad
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 18,651
Come on Defense Squish em
Time to find anew kicker, time to move away from Gould
soon as he said "and 3 for 3 on FG's so far"

thanks a$$hole...
f**k Robbie Gould btw
I'm starting to get the feeling that this might not be our year
Thats why he was available I guess. 🙄
This entire team from FO to kicker are garbage.
Originally posted by taney71:
Jimmy to Sanu day…our #1 WR I guess. :(

Well our #1 can't catch all of a sudden
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone