There are 165 users in the forums

SF 49ers vs Colts Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Week 7

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ers vs Colts Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Week 7

Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Man if we lose this game, I am so done with Kyle Shanahan.

it seems like your already done with him, but just need validation lol

lol, sadly it's become a week to week thing.
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
i predict buckner will have a career day.

I wouldn't be surprised. I'm pretty sure he's going to bring his best game vs the team that kicked him to the curb!
5 game pre-season done, now the real season starts
Go 49ers
I have a feeling the Bucs are gonna snatch Devontae Harris from our PS tomorrow. 😬
Originally posted by Afrikan:
I have a feeling the Bucs are gonna snatch Devontae Harris from our PS tomorrow. 😬

Sherman went down, yah that was a desperate move and they are more desperate now. Good thing their offense can score at will when needed. Can they do that?? I thought PS players were safe unless.on waivers. But idunno lol
If Lance plays, Buckner will get gassed and strain both his calves by the end of the 3rd qtr.

Any other QB on the roster, Buck will get 5 sacks in each qtr.
If Trey plays niners win by 17 points. Good debut for his first primetime game.
Originally posted by thl408:
It's a monkey riding a dog. If you watch this and not laugh then we can't be friends.

When Deion Sanders played this on nfl network I was dying. I recorded that and probably yelled DOG RIDING MONKEYYYYYY for weeks. Best s**t ever
I fully expect the Niners to win this one. 24-14 Niners. Time to get our season back on track.

• thl408
Originally posted by Sickaa:
I fully expect the Niners to win this one. 24-14 Niners. Time to get our season back on track.

Agreed. Can't be 2-4 while missing the opportunity to get this winnable game. At home, two weeks to prep - this needs to be a W.

It's now or never, put up or shut up. Gotta start stacking wins and show some urgency. This team is still really talented, it'd be a shame if we couldn't make the playoffs.
Originally posted by thl408:

Agreed. Can't be 2-4 while missing the opportunity to get this winnable game. At home, two weeks to prep - this needs to be a W.

This does seem like a must win but a hobbled Jimmy is one of the worst QBs in the NFL imo.

If we can get the run game going then we should win. But the run game has been so inconsistent this year I'm not counting on it.

I expect a close game but I wouldn't be shocked to see us lose again. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
SHOULD win this game

I have zero confidence that the 9ers will win this game. Buck vs Brunskill, Wentz vs 49ers broken secondary and Shanahan's mountain west play calling.
How do you go from SB contender to also ran in 4 short weeks. Visit the Webzone.
Share 49ersWebzone