LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 326 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2021 Game 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS at ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2021 Game 5

• thl408

Please post pregame and game time reactions here. Threads created during game time may be locked/merged.
  • October 10, 2021; 1:25 pm (PT)
  • 49ers +5.5; O/U 48.5
  • Venue: State Farm Stadium

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Let's go Niners! Be solid in all three phases and do what it takes to get the W.
Maybe for once when we force a fumble it won't bounce right into the opponent's hands. Also, a play from Tartt or Ward would be nice. We need Aiyuk to step up which he should have no problem with against the Cardinals bad cbs. Their run D is I believe 31st in the league giving up 5.4 ypc and their lbs suck so bad. On D they have Chandler Jones, JJ Watt and Buddy Baker. That's it.

We just need to force 4-5 punts and score about 27-31 points
Kyle knows theres pressure mounting on his career as a HC, he has the team ready and we put on a dominant show.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's GAMEDAY!!!!!
2-3 coming
Maybe the D can come up big and Lance can run through the Cardinals. This injury concern is part of the 49ers MO every year, every year, every year.........................
My cheeks are spread wide open for Kyler and DeAndre. I accept our fate.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
2-3 coming

Yep. Hoping otherwise but the 9ers have not been able to string 4 quarters of good football together in a game on both sides of the ball.
Excited to see Trey for his first full game but the over emotional fans need to remember he's a rookie and will learn from mistakes like any great QB, Manning, Aikman, TB, (Leaf) or bad QB's like Russell, Manziel, Drunkkenmiller going against a hot Cardinal team. The squirrel QB will evade and slide his way to 75 additional penalty yards I'm sure when a 9er jersey grazes him on the way down.

It would be nice if this game started the annual "wheels coming off the cart" for the Cardinals but I do not expect a win today.

Go 49ers! Game day let's go!
GAMEDAY!!!! LET'S GO!!!

The Trey era begins
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Going to wear my Montana throwback jersey for the first time for the kids first start
So basically whatever happens with Lance today means nothing as far as who's the starter going forward

Originally posted by NYniner85:
So basically whatever happens with Lance today means nothing as far as who's the starter going forward

Jimmy hasnt done anything to lose the starting position except get hurt.
Share 49ersWebzone