the singletary, chip kelly, tomsula era were way worse

Don't forget Erickson and Nolan.
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Lol you must be a new Niner fan.

Don't forget Erickson and Nolan.

Rollin with Nolan!!!
Wake up , you are gonna see s**t on the web you don't like .
"WE WANT CARR"
The sky is always falling around here.
Originally posted by D0PEMAN:
Lol you must be a new Niner fan.

Check my registration date if you are able to. Been a fan since I can remember (early 90s, born in 87).

But yall right, shouldn't get worked up over ignorant people.
I used to get crushed with a loss in the Walsh/Siefert years.
But since the York's took over and we suffered through the 2000's and especially now that we've F'd away 2 Super Bowls I just feel like we're always gonna be Jed's franchise. No relation to the Debartolo era.
I'm only speaking towards this site and not the stadium fans but a lot of people use this site to vent. You can call it whining but that tends to happen when you're looking at a long season and the 4th of those in 5 years. Complaining is going to happen.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 3, 2021 at 5:13 PM ]
I'm not mad at all today. That's because I set realistic expectations.

For the posters who thought that this was a Superbowl roster. Yeah, you probably broke your televisions today. Oh well.
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

For the posters who thought that this was a Superbowl roster. Yeah, you probably broke your televisions today. Oh well.

Last time I broke something was on that last minute TD by Brett Favre against us when he played on the Vikings.

If course someone that likes Owens would be blind to the truth
Originally posted by SlipAndSlideBosa:
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Last time I broke something was on that last minute TD by Brett Favre against us when he played on the Vikings.

Was watching that game at the sports book at the luxor. Drunk. Raving that "WE WON!" And then favre happened. Went back to my room and just went to sleep.
After I watched Joker last night, I now understand some of the fanbase.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Dude, stay out of the gameday threads if you don't want to see crazy s**t. I personally get a kick out of some of the more deranged takes in there.
Originally posted by Young2Owens:
Mods, if you want to lock this thread or ban me, I understand. But I need to air this out there. This fanbase is a joke. I'm not even mad at the team or coaching staff after this loss. This was all on typical bad luck on our side, good luck on their side, and a boneheaded play by Cannon. Jimmy is who he is, showed that today and it's why we have been limited on offense.

But this fanbase pisses me off. First half when we were dominating them, we were louder than the 12's, but the moment things started not going our way the announcers started clowning on our lack of home field advantage. Unacceptable, but it is what is. What is most egregious are the onslaught of the most ignorant, idiotic and a just downright awful comments made here and elsewhere on social media, particularly when it comes to the takes on Shanahan. He didn't have a perfect game, but WHAT DO YOU EXPECT WHEN JIMMY IS WHO HE IS AND ON TOP OF THAT HE GETS INJURED. Then when Trey comes in, everyone all up and thinks he must light it up and score like he's Mahomes with little to no preparation for taking over. What do yall expect? After he settled down, he made some good plays out there.

This fanbase is freaking toxic. It's why other fanbases clown on us. They call us the "Forty Whiners", and it is well deserved. All whining and moaning and calling to fire people left and right, with total lack of perspective or nuance.

I'm sure as hell glad yall aren't the GM/owner. If you were, we'd be worse than the 0-16 Lions/Browns teams. FACT!

Faithful, my ass. yall need to do better

the whole world knows jimmy was not injured. If jimmy was injured my name is englebert humperdink
The most I got upset was that fumble by Kyle Williams in the NFC championship vs NY Giants game and that Over throw by Kap to Crabtree in the end zone while Frank Gore was gashing that defense in that super bowl Vs the Ravens they didn't hand it off to Gore I told myself I wouldn't get so upset over game anymore cause I would take it so personal and it would effect my day
Share 49ersWebzone