LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 223 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wk 4

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wk 4

• thl408

• October 3rd; 1:05pm (PT)

Please post all your pregame news, observations & discussions here.
What did the Vikings do in the 2nd half. Cause I think we should do that for 4 quarters
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Hawks are desperate at 1-2. Kyle needs to have his team ready.
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
What did the Vikings do in the 2nd half. Cause I think we should do that for 4 quarters

Is it too late to trade for Cousins?
After last night, let's see how Garoppolo and the team responds this upcoming game vs. Seattle. I'm looking forward to it as I've seen Garoppolo & this team respond very well to adversity time & time again.
On offense - We need to target Flowers a s**t ton, if he isn't benched by now. Like literally target him on 90% of pass plays lol
run a lot of OZ, have their big men in the middle run sideline to sideline. They are best stopping the run up he middle.

On defense - just play deep and pray to the football Gods that Lockett and DK have an off day.
RW doesn't like to grow down he middle and doesn't like wide open check downs. He's like the opposite of Jimmy. Cheat Carroll had to call him out for this lol
Will be interesting to see how this team responds after a loss
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
Beating GB would have been a bonus. Keeping pace in the division is a MUST. And it starts with holding home court, in the least. Must win our home games vs Sea Zona and LA, and hopefully win one on the road to make it 4-2.
2-2
Originally posted by Wisconsininer:
2-2

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

They had a secondary who could cover. Vikings Safeties>>>>>>>>49ers Safeties.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

They had a secondary who could cover. Vikings Safeties>>>>>>>>49ers Safeties.

Oh
Both teams are coming off a loss so motivation is a wash but since it's a home game, we should have the edge.
If we don't beat their ass we are on the way to an 8 or 9 win season at best. This team is injured, immature and sloppy. They need to bounce back and make a statement
A loss. The offense sucks and the pass rush isn't as good as we thought. We suck.
Share 49ersWebzone