LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 217 users in the forums

What a sad game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yes, poor coaching on both sides of the ball. I had a feeling Kyle "Shenanigan's" would play Lance a whole lot more against a team that has trouble stopping the run. I was definitely wrong about that. The defense as a whole at the end... . Rodgers made it seem easy, for him I guess it would be going against a injury riddled secondary. So tired of all these injuries, your starters get hurt, you sign guys to play and they can't make through the game. I guess Norman is done for a few weeks if not the season. This team's injury history has gotten OLD. The San Francisco Forty "Ginger Snaps"
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
This team needs a run game to click. Can't expect Jimmy to win it by his arm alone. He's not elite eg Brady, Rodgers, Stafford. Good enough to get the job done IF other aspects of the offense are clicking.

you could clearly tell our O was in shambles when the run game was lost. Saw it last week as well.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DrEll:
This team needs a run game to click. Can't expect Jimmy to win it by his arm alone. He's not elite eg Brady, Rodgers, Stafford. Good enough to get the job done IF other aspects of the offense are clicking.

you could clearly tell our O was in shambles when the run game was lost. Saw it last week as well.

Everything comes off the run game and play action. If you can't sell the run, D's won't fear you. Our running game won't click without Mostert and he's done for the year. Sermon is supposed to be that guy but didn't show much last night but I have to blame Shanny for the play calling.
Ninerfans in nutshell lol
Get too high when things are going well, but the sky is falling when we have a bad game. I look at it this way, despite playing one of our worst games, we still almost beat a contender. Still 14 games to go.. how about chill out lol
Originally posted by 4ML:
Sad game indeed.

poor defense
poor coaching (not just Ryans)
poor offense
poor qb play
poor wr hands
poor running game - oh wait - what running game.

..and yet we still almost WON.

JUICE : AS A VET YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN TO TAKE A DAMN KNEE AT THE 3 YARD LINE.
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 27, 2021 at 6:35 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerblood:
Ninerfans in nutshell lol
Get too high when things are going well, but the sky is falling when we have a bad game. I look at it this way, despite playing one of our worst games, we still almost beat a contender. Still 14 games to go.. how about chill out lol

Doesn't even have to be a bad game, just any time we lose the sky is falling. Even in 2019 and we lost to the Seahawks and dropped from 8-0 to 8-1, people were still freaking out then lol.
Everyone deserves blame for the loss.. It felt like we we're stuck In pre-season mode.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Sad game indeed.

poor defense
poor coaching (not just Ryans)
poor offense
poor qb play
poor wr hands
poor running game - oh wait - what running game.

..and yet we still almost WON.

JUICE : AS A VET YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN TO TAKE A DAMN KNEE AT THE 3 YARD LINE.
Nobody would have taken a knee before scoring when you're losing. That would have been incredibly stupid. The defense should have done their job.
I'm sorry to say this looks like 2020 all over again
Last year by week 5 we knew it was goind to be a long season
well it should be the same in 2021
maybe with less injuries we'll get to 10-7
this team is not ready to dominate any average team on offense nor defense
and can someone tell me why we still havent signed Sherman ?
it should have been done by halftime à la Charley Casserly
Well we haven't any cap space left to do it…
[ Edited by 49Fever on Sep 27, 2021 at 3:11 PM ]

Originally posted by 49Fever:
I'm sorry to say this looks like 2020 all over again
Last year by week 5 we knew it was goind to be a long season
well it should be the same in 2021
maybe with less injuries we'll get to 10-7
this team is not ready to dominate any average team on offense nor defense
and can someone tell me why we still havent signed Sherman ?
it should have been done by halftime à la Charley Casserly
Well we haven't any cap space left to do it…

As long as we have Bosa we have a chance
lol i mean at this rate we are losing at least one person a game.

by the end of the year it's going to be Lance and a bunch of back ups
  • q0c0p
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KittleMeThis:
lol i mean at this rate we are losing at least one person a game.

by the end of the year it's going to be Lance and a bunch of back ups

At least he'll finally get some experience that he desperately needs 😅😅
The blame starts and ends with the head coach. He lacks the killer instinct. Call him a brilliant offensive mind all you want. Letting two super bowls slip with two different teams is his only true accomplishment. It's time fir a true rebuild. All the injuries and sticking with jimmy g= 7 wins this year tops. I rather give lance the experience and start rebuilding a real winning team. Like we used to do when we had eddy d as the owner. This team will continue to disappoint us. Time for a real change.
Originally posted by Bringbackedjr:
The blame starts and ends with the head coach. He lacks the killer instinct. Call him a brilliant offensive mind all you want. Letting two super bowls slip with two different teams is his only true accomplishment. It's time fir a true rebuild. All the injuries and sticking with jimmy g= 7 wins this year tops. I rather give lance the experience and start rebuilding a real winning team. Like we used to do when we had eddy d as the owner. This team will continue to disappoint us. Time for a real change.

lol
Share 49ersWebzone