There are 106 users in the forums

Does the Webzone have a specific Tailgate area?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Just from seeing this thread alone , not sure I'd want to spend my Sunday afternoon drinking and hanging out with some of these characters

agreed too many barbarians out there.
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
I can imagine the "woes me" feel in that tailgate. I'd pass and just enjoy the atmosphere, man. My first game was the NFCC in 2019. Flew out from NY with the wife and kid. The crowd was great. Lots of ppl hanging hats and 49ers gear eg flags, pins on my 6 yr old calling her the good luck charm. The atmosphere was electric inside and outside the stadium.

It'll be a blast for you. Enjoy !
If I ever get to go to a game at Levi's, there better be a bunch of you guys there to have a webzone meet-up. For real.
bro if I was going, we're meeting up for sure.... but your liver better be ready lol
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Just from seeing this thread alone , not sure I'd want to spend my Sunday afternoon drinking and hanging out with some of these characters

Oh come on
Originally posted by DRCHOWDER:
bro if I was going, we're meeting up for sure.... but your liver better be ready lol

I second this.

Enjoy Stonecold I'm jealous.

When Levi was being built my ex-girlfriend (girlfriend at the time) got me a brick with my name engraved in it. That brick was installed in the 49ers fan walk outside of the stadium. When the replica brick came in I realized it had her name on it as well .

So could you please bring a chisel and erase the name Marissa from that brick. Thanks in advance.
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
I'll be in blue lot tomorrow. Hope to see some of you guys
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Jeez I can only imagine the toxic negativity that would be included in that tailgate

A nice little pregame boxing matchup in the middle would be pretty cool to get wasted watching before the game
This is the thread that explains how to find us.

All are welcome. Hope to see you there.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's where I saw the thread before. Should have known it's in the Parking Lot.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

That's it Stonecold, just make sure you perform a stunner on a cheesehead for us. Pics are welcome Have a great time

Originally posted by luv49rs:
I'll be in blue lot tomorrow. Hope to see some of you guys

hell yeahhhhhhh Luv! If you can snap a pic of Jimmy's package and/or Bosas dreamy thighs I would be eternally grateful Have a great time and thanks for representing all of us that can't be there
Share 49ersWebzone