LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 235 users in the forums

Week 2 PHI Eagles Coaches Film Analysis thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It was a hard fought game. The run defense, for the most part, was much improved over week 1.

Fred Warner was the MVP of the defense, he was all over the field and flashed on a ton of plays. He's showing he might be the premiere LB in the NFL.

Jimmy G struggled early, same with the entire offense, I have a clip of the botched screen to Juice on my twitter, I'll post tomorrow since it's really late in my time zone.

Hard fought, ice bag game. Some real nice throws from Jimmy after the cold start and Deebo keeps looking like a monster. Anquan Boldin 2.0

Originally posted by jonnydel:
It was a hard fought game. The run defense, for the most part, was much improved over week 1.

Fred Warner was the MVP of the defense, he was all over the field and flashed on a ton of plays. He's showing he might be the premiere LB in the NFL.

Jimmy G struggled early, same with the entire offense, I have a clip of the botched screen to Juice on my twitter, I'll post tomorrow since it's really late in my time zone.

Hard fought, ice bag game. Some real nice throws from Jimmy after the cold start and Deebo keeps looking like a monster. Anquan Boldin 2.0

Thank you JD!
Nice, thanks
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LottDMontanaO:

Thank you JD!

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks, jonny.
Thanks
Can you cover what happened on that 90 yard bomb from Philly? i know they were picking on Leonerre pretty much all game
Lenoir stumbled and the wr ran past him.
Originally posted by 49TimFL:
Can you cover what happened on that 90 yard bomb from Philly? i know they were picking on Leonerre pretty much all game

He stumbled in his backpeddle.
Great video as always.

Originally posted by 49TimFL:

He stumbled in his backpeddle.

YYeah I was kind of wondering what happened on that play

Understandable and completely forgivable obviously it happens
  • thl408
I thought Demeco's game plan was spot on. Instead of playing zone to prevent Hurts from scrambling, he manned up and blitzed the s**t out of them. The 49er CBs were physical all through the WRs route stem to help negate their speed. I thought of PHI as "ARI-lite" but I don't think you can blitz Kyler Murray (and his WRs) the way they blitzed Hurts. We'll see.

My all22 couldn't be downloaded and I lost access to it.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
TY Jonnydel
been fiending for this thread
Originally posted by thl408:
I thought Demeco's game plan was spot on. Instead of playing zone to prevent Hurts from scrambling, he manned up and blitzed the s**t out of them. The 49er CBs were physical all through the WRs route stem to help negate their speed. I thought of PHI as "ARI-lite" but I don't think you can blitz Kyler Murray (and his WRs) the way they blitzed Hurts. We'll see.

My all22 couldn't be downloaded and I lost access to it.

That's why they went and got Hopkins. Plus Kyler is a better player. It was a great game plan. It burned us on that last scramble from hurts that gave them that late TD.
Share 49ersWebzone