LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 242 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ers vs GB Packers 🧀 Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wk 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ers vs GB Packers 🧀 Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wk 3

As long as they have Aaron Rodgers I'm nervous.
Originally posted by bzborow1:

No need to be. He'll be too busy running for his life.
It's a lose / lose situation for GB. If Rodgers can keep them in it and trade points, they'll lose in a close game. Otherwise, they'll get blown out. They embarrassed us last year in our house so hat should be extra motivation to beat up on that soft cheesy ass.

I'm not worried about the RB situation, but what concerns me more is the guys staying focused, back from two weeks on the road.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Green Bay missing their top two OL going into this game. Unless refs allow holding on every play(not impossible), Rodgers is going to be running for his life.

Like you said it won't make a huge difference if the refs don't call holding which they haven't so far. I guess they may let Bosas jersey completely rip off until it becomes a crop top for that to get their attention and maybe call a holding penalty
Originally posted by pillageDatazz:
It's a lose / lose situation for GB. If Rodgers can keep them in it and trade points, they'll lose in a close game. Otherwise, they'll get blown out. They embarrassed us last year in our house so hat should be extra motivation to beat up on that soft cheesy ass.

I'm not worried about the RB situation, but what concerns me more is the guys staying focused, back from two weeks on the road.

I'm not sure if we are "extra" motivated by them beating our third stringers and practice squad players that they won't be facing in this game. I do hope they use it though but I have a feeling our offense is going to roll over them and Kittle is going to be jacked up on SNF along with our front 7. Juice will probably get some sneaky passes his way along with whichever wr isn't being covered by Alexander
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers regular season action.
Originally posted by IrishCrnjo:
They're going to have to double Bosa all game.

Bosa gets doubled on every snap regardless.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Originally posted by bzborow1:

No need to be. He'll be too busy running for his life.

Its Gameday!!!! LFG!!!

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Tbh this guy is cancer. He only gets along with LeFleur because he can punk him. Nobody is punking kyle tho. It would've not worked.
[ Edited by SFTifoso on Sep 26, 2021 at 5:06 AM ]
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by FL9er:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Green Bay is giving up 9.2 yards a carry on runs to the outside.

You do realize the 49ers are 3rd worst at 7.4? Can't take advantage of the Packers banged up OL, if Aaron Jones is avg 5 yds/carry. THAT is the key to this game. GB is terrible against the run, but so are we.

None of the RBs we faced so far have been as good as Jones but they also haven't killed us. Williams and Swift had a couple of big runs but Kinlaw playing helped a lot for up the gut runs(where Lions attacked more)

Our numbers in the Eagles game were bad cuz of Hurts running. I'm sure Packers will try to run on us, our guys just have to be ready for it.

I also expect to see a big dose of Packers' run game. They have to keep our offense off the field.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

The article says Shanahan and Lafleur spoke before the trade? Everything ive read before said they called the night before the draft.
Share 49ersWebzone