LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 222 users in the forums

⛏ SF 49ers vs GB Packers 🧀 Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wk 3

Shop Find 49ers gear online

⛏ SF 49ers vs GB Packers 🧀 Pregame Thread - 2021 Season Wk 3

Please post all your pregame news, observations & discussions here.

This thread will be locked come gameday, to be superseded by an Official Gameday Thread.

In cases where it is appropriate to merge threads (like if an injury happens and everyone reports it at the same time) mods will do so.
Might as well put Bosa next to Rodgers since Aaron's face has that "oh s**t!" look on it!
3-0
Might not have any healthy running backs for this game.

Originally posted by Ensatsu:

Frank Gore…
Feeling way more confident about this game than I was before the season started. Really curious to see how the Packers look against the Lions tomorrow... was the week 1 Packers the start to a trend, or fluke? Nice to get the Packers on a short week too. I think we win this one by double digits.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
I still think petty A.Rodgers is trying to punish the Packers F.O. so I'm hoping for a blowout...
Originally posted by mattster03:
Feeling way more confident about this game than I was before the season started. Really curious to see how the Packers look against the Lions tomorrow... was the week 1 Packers the start to a trend, or fluke? Nice to get the Packers on a short week too. I think we win this one by double digits.

This. + Rodgers usually SUCKS playing on the west coast
We have to win this game. Our cbs will have to step up, Kittle and Deebo both need a big game.

SF-27
gb-23
They last time they played us with Bosa and Ford on the field it felt like varsity vs the freshman squad.

Lance is gonna start at RB
can wait to see the new (old) unis under the bright lights!
Originally posted by Ensatsu:

I don't mind bringing up Johnson but I think Mitchell, Hasty and probably Sermon will all be good to go. Mitchell came back in. Sermon had a head injury so it's not 100% but there was a good sign in that he got up on his own.

Hasty I'm worried about because we didn't get any update on him from KS. I think that he would be a big loss though because he actually looks very explosive when he gets touches.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

true
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

true

Can you imagine the loony tunes s**t Kyle could draw up with a RB that can throw like Lance and Jimmy under center? Lol. I hope we see it once or twice this year lol
Share 49ersWebzone