49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 519 users in the forums

Josh Norman CB is a 49er

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,889
It's a bad sign, when he was immediately ruled out after leaving the game.
What happened? I know he was ruled out on a chest injury. Did he tear a pectoral or something?
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's a bad sign, when he was immediately ruled out after leaving the game.

Yup. I think he tore something
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,735
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's a bad sign, when he was immediately ruled out after leaving the game.

Yup. I think he tore something

We'll be back to signing bums off the street again this week. Oh wait...thank God we have dontae
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's a bad sign, when he was immediately ruled out after leaving the game.

Yup. I think he tore something

Of course lol
[ Edited by Aj_hwd954 on Sep 27, 2021 at 4:35 AM ]
Lol it's comical at this point how this dumb ass coaching staff continues to sign Johnson after every f**king time he comes in he gets targeted and looks like a guy who should find another profession
Originally posted by Aj_hwd954:
Originally posted by StubbyNBY:
Originally posted by FL9er:
It's a bad sign, when he was immediately ruled out after leaving the game.

Yup. I think he tore something

Of course lol

Only the 9ers sign a guy to replace a guy who's out for the year only to have the guy be out for the year too. Just like the Ansah signing last year
  • DrEll
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,570
Is any of this confirmed, or is everyone here just speculating on his injury ? From what I recall, he was questionable to return yesterday but then was changed to OUT.

Bruised ribs maybe ?
Originally posted by Baldie:
We'll be back to signing bums off the street again this week. Oh wait...thank God we have dontae

Richard Sherman?
Lemme guess. I.R.?
Spent the night in the hospital because he was spitting up blood? Yeah… that can't be good and he probably won't make it through this season.
Originally posted by judodono:
Spent the night in the hospital because he was spitting up blood? Yeah… that can't be good and he probably won't make it through this season.

Tests negative apparently
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lemme guess. I.R.?

Safe bet
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Lemme guess. I.R.?

Safe bet

Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Originally posted by judodono:
Spent the night in the hospital because he was spitting up blood? Yeah… that can't be good and he probably won't make it through this season.

Tests negative apparently

Ya that's a bright spot. Just odd overall though.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone