There are 462 users in the forums
Preseason 2021: 49ers vs Raiders - Game 3
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:25 PM
- JustinNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 6,762
that would of been a TD pass to Benjamin
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:25 PM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,679
Hurd sucks. Stop with this.
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:25 PM
- JTB1974
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,577
Where was our blockers on that play?
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM
- 49ersRing
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,002
So he can slide.
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM
- Ensatsu
- Veteran
- Posts: 9,417
Good job Trey. Give yourself up. Don't take hits
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM
- Silky
- Veteran
- Posts: 15,801
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:
Anyone thinking lance should start over Jimmy after watching this
I still wish Watson wasn't a pervert
I honestly don't care that he is. We all are in some ways. As long as he truly didn't molest/physically abuse these women without their consent
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM
- ninersrule4
- Veteran
- Posts: 22,679
I don't know who is playing LT but they have been good awful the last 3 plays
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM
- JTB1974
- Veteran
- Posts: 16,577
I don't know if he slid on that play or lost his balance.
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:27 PM
- MrGriz
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,133
thank you for not getting stupid about that play in preseason, Trey.
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:28 PM
- KegBert
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,831
Originally posted by Ensatsu:
Good job Trey. Give yourself up. Don't take hits
Takes hit next play lol. Our qb's goin for blood in preseason!
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:28 PM
- jreff22
- Veteran
- Posts: 67,413
Slide dude
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:28 PM
- 49erfaninPA
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,731
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
I don't know who is playing LT but they have been good awful the last 3 plays
I think it is Coleman, he sat out last year and was hurt in preseason in 2019
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:28 PM
- MucketyMuck
- Member
- Posts: 6,888
Slide...
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:28 PM
- Phoenix49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 132,425
I'm glad Shanahan went for it there, that's a great snap for Lance to build experience.
Aug 29, 2021 at 2:29 PM
- jds_49ers
- Veteran
- Posts: 14,656
Trey hit his throwing hand on a helmet, not good
