There are 179 users in the forums

The 2021 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
NC needs to pen shanahan a letter detailing that he needs them to grind harder in practice so we dont have anymore injuries.

Save us NC

He needs to toughen them up by making them eat $2 steaks.
Originally posted by NCommand:

Meanwhile Harbs can't even keep his guys in Michigan healthy with that mindset

I want Trey to start but it's a no brainer to sit him and let Jimmy either kick ass and get us some capital or for Jimmy to completely suck or get injured and we put in Trey with a few games of wearing the headset under his belt. This seems to have been the plan from the get go.

Every time Shanahan talks it becomes more obvious that Trey will be the week one starter.
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Meanwhile Harbs can't even keep his guys in Michigan healthy with that mindset

Haha. Yeah, I don't really think Harbaugh even knows what kind of mindset he has anymore. The dude is certifiably nuts.
Originally posted by 49ersRing:

Every time Shanahan talks it becomes more obvious that Trey will be the week one starter.

Haha. You got that out of his comments? #CoachSpeak

uhhh what? lol

you got all that from 5 non padded practices where hes going against 2s? 😬
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Aug 2, 2021 at 5:04 PM ]
Kevin White gets a couple of chances--score!!
Haha. Yeah, I don't really think Harbaugh even knows what kind of mindset he has anymore. The dude is certifiably nuts.

Jimbo doesn't want his players eating chicken…"It's a nervous bird". What a weirdo lol
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 2, 2021 at 5:05 PM ]

Originally posted by NYniner85:

Jimbo doesn't want his players eating chicken…"It's a nervous bird". What a weirdo lol

kick em in the shin! dude was hilarious, completely bat s**t but hilarious
Jonas Griffith got some notice today, LBer, especially SAM and reserve, seems to be a battle. Al-Shaair seems to be having a good camp too

"Lance threw his first interception of camp to Jonas Griffith, who's excelled thus far. He was targeting an in-cutting Brandon Aiyuk for a would-be touchdown, but the ball came out a beat late and Griffith did his best Fred Warner impression, snatching it over the middle."

uhhh what? lol

you got all that from 5 non padded practices where hes going against 2s? 😬

We've seen enough to know that Jimmy is the same QB that he's always been, so Trey will probably win the job by default. Somebody has to. The way Shanahan talks about it makes it clear that he's trying to push the rookie to earn it.
We've seen enough to know that Jimmy is the same QB that he's always been, so Trey will probably win the job by default. Somebody has to. The way Shanahan talks about it makes it clear that he's trying to push the rookie to earn it.

until kyle starts having trey take 1st team reps then i'll jump in board, until then its pretty clear jimmy is starting week 1

until kyle starts having trey take 1st team reps then i'll jump in board, until then its pretty clear jimmy is starting week 1

Yeah I agree with this…still a s**t ton of time between now and week 1 though.
Share 49ersWebzone