There are 166 users in the forums

The 2021 49ers Training Camp Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by NYniner85:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Nobody is referencing that hot garbage.

AGL is what you use. More proof you've never read the injury thread because my work is 100% based off AGL.

Now, back to TC. Keep this tweets coming.

Lol oh so it doesn't fit your narrative so it's hot garbage…see this is what I'm talking about.

Who said AGL is what you use? You want to use FO then fine they had SF as the 9th overall pass blocking unit in 2020 hahaha sooo we gotta use them for everything correct?

Holy s**t can you two just go get a room already?

They like an old married couple lol good entertainment though
Nobody is referencing that hot garbage.

AGL is what you use. More proof you've never read the injury thread because my work is 100% based off AGL.

Now, back to TC. Keep this tweets coming.

Lol oh so it doesn't fit your narrative so it's hot garbage…see this is what I'm talking about.

Who said AGL is what you use? You want to use FO then fine they had SF as the 9th overall pass blocking unit in 2020 hahaha sooo we gotta use them for everything correct?

Haha. AGL far and away is what everyone uses. But you already know that because all your same Twitter follows I follow too, reference it as well.

OK, seriously, let's get back to Garoppolo. Ha.
Originally posted by Sickaa:
They like an old married couple lol good entertainment though

"I said turn RIGHT!"
Haha. AGL far and away is what everyone uses. But you already know that because all your same Twitter follows I follow too, reference it as well.

Who is everyone lol? Again you didn't read the article i posted clearly…. Yes so let's make sure to use FO for everything going forward…top 10 pass blocking OL in 2020

yeah I'm fine getting back to TC but let's not grab stats from sources we aren't gonna use for everything
[ Edited by NYniner85 on Aug 2, 2021 at 3:31 PM ]
Sounds like both QBs struggled today, missing receivers deep in favor of check downs. Also some errant throws for both.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Sounds like both QBs struggled today, missing receivers deep in favor of check downs. Also some errant throws for both.

Sounds like my day at work

Here's a good one though

Who is everyone lol? Again you didn't read the article i posted clearly…. Yes so let's make sure to use FO for everything going forward…top 10 pass blocking OL in 2020

yeah I'm fine getting back to TC but let's not grab stats from sources we aren't gonna use for everything

Study up on AGL. There's a reason it's the most referenced. It goes far beyond who's placed on I.R. and who comes off the field to put their shoe back on.

There's a reason the NFL gives out big fines to teams not reporting injuries. This benefits FO on AGL big time.

For help, go to Google or Twitter and type in 'AGL' in the Search. Then try 'Campus Sports.' LOL
[ Edited by NCommand on Aug 2, 2021 at 3:58 PM ]

Here's a good one though

High. And high again. J/k

Here's a good one though

Man I so f**king hope we can get our roster healthy this year.

I get all hot and bothered thinking about seeing Deebo, Aiyuk and Kittle out there together with a healthy and competent OL and QB play and then seeing our DL healthy and killing QBs with Warner led back end….
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by lamontb:
anyboyd got any camp updates on how our CB's are doing? I can't recall hearing much about them. Not sure if that's a good thing I would like to hear about Thomas, Lenior and Harris.

Tim Harris Jr. was running with the 1's the other day with Moseley out on COVID. That's a bit scary.

Yikes. I find it odd that we haven't heard a peep about Thomas and Lenior that I recall.

I heard on Jason Aponte's podcast that Verrett has been blanketing everyone. I haven't heard much about anyone else at cb though.
Originally posted by genus49:

I get all hot and bothered thinking about seeing Deebo, Aiyuk and Kittle out there together with a healthy and competent OL and QB play and then seeing our DL healthy and killing QBs with Warner led back end….

🙏🙏
NC needs to pen shanahan a letter detailing that he needs them to grind harder in practice so we dont have anymore injuries.

Save us NC
Originally posted by genus49:

🙏🙏

It's not rose-colored glasses talk to say we have a great roster and we should compete for a SB, regardless of which QB is leading us, as long as our core guys remain healthy:

Jimmy/Lance, Kittle, Aiyuk, Deebo, Williams, Bosa, Warner, Ward, and Verrett. And we have good depth on the D-line and running game. This is an elite roster.

Share 49ersWebzone