Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 502 users in the forums

Emailing Niners directly and a petition

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Just scream into a pillow and accept reality.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,143
Go stand outside of team headquarters with signs.
Yall.... we love the niners. We love football. But its just a sport. Its not that serious lol if Mac is the pick I'd be annoyed but I'd keep an open mind on it until he proves on the field he's a bust.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,113
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 37,294
I don't support this, let them do what they want and enjoy the ride.

If you are that passionate about it get a job at an NFL pro team and influence decisions.
[ Edited by Crown on Apr 27, 2021 at 1:43 PM ]
Meltdown
Good grief.
did I make it before this got locked?
locked because....
Thursday's gonna be a blast.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone