There are 199 users in the forums

Adversity To Lott Of Positives

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It sucks to lose Bosa. He is one of my favorite new 49ers. He is my new Ronnie Lott. Damn I'm upset!! Never a good thing to lose a key guy.
But as Lott would often say, "Next Man Up". I agree with Lott and more. I still feel the 49ers have enough to to get through this adversity. Here are the reasons:

QB- Jimmy should be back. Niners are in good hand as long as you have a decent QB. If you don't, you're done.
Offense: Once every one returns, 49ers have one hell of a group of offensive players.
Defense- 49ers D still one of the best in the NFL and is mixed with Vets and young guys. I have no doubt they will be competing every week.
Continuity- Very important in team chemistry and when dealing with adversity. This will not be a problem at all.
Coaching- I think Coach Shanahan and his gang is one of the best in the league. He and the gang will continue to strategies and put a smart game plan for his team to succeed. I'm impressed of Coach Shanahan and we are fortunate to have him.

Lastly, maybe teams will not take the 49ers as seriously as they would have if Bosa was there. I still think 49ers are 11-5 and playoff bound team with or without Bosa. Have you seen the Seahawks, Rams and Cards D?...exactly!

Go Niners!!!
I love Ronnie Lott, but unfortunately in this situation the "Next Man Up" would not be able to duplicate or come near to what Bosa brings to the table.
This isn't the 80's where we could buy as many players as we wanted. Most teams are thin.
Once the rest of the 49ers DLs get healthy, we will be alright. 49ers still have too many good players to give up.
[ Edited by MrCrab49ers on Sep 21, 2020 at 8:51 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
This isn't the 80's where we could buy as many players as we wanted. Most teams are thin.

exactly. new age of foots now
Share 49ersWebzone