Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 672 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs ARIZONA CARDINALS - 2020 Game 1

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,998
Jimmy good over the middle.
Ugly but keep it moving
Nice bounce out by KC!
Originally posted by Jiks:
Bourne comes through a lot.

Yeah he does he routinely makes the toughest grabs. Hopefully he fixed his drops on the easy ones
Originally posted by SkyZer0:
Originally posted by CardinalGold:
Jimmy is skittish.

That's his issue. We saw it in the SB. He's afraid of contact, and I think that ACL injury made him afraid because there was hardly any contact and he still tore it. Now he seems afraid all the time. I hope he proves me wrong but that's what I see here, in the SB, and last season.

why would he be afraid of contact if contact wasnt the reason he tore his ACL

You think he would have torn his ACL if he hadn't taken the hit before going out of bounds?
Originally posted by ninersrule4:
Yeah he does he routinely makes the toughest grabs. Hopefully he fixed his drops on the easy ones

This
These plays been suspect.
Coleman wasn't open. A misread.
  • dugo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,478
Originally posted by captveg:
I wonder if Jimmy at the last second of that screen pass attempt tried to not throw it due to seeing Chandler then it slipped out of his had in that odd way.

I am not sure if it was calculated or he just shat his pants when he saw Jones. He clearly reacted to him tho
That route had no chance
Shanny being pretty conservative here. Also not much action from McKinnion either
Booooooo
3 and out smh
These plays are getting embarrassing
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone