Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 670 users in the forums

2020 49ers Cut Down to 53

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Now this is great news

Another easy call. Nothing was going to stop this one.

I just really hope hes not sacrificing long term health for short term goals. I really hope hes 100%.
being on the roster doesn't mean he has to start or suit up.. he could be eased into week 2 or get snaps here and there.

But i do hope he is fully ready
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,521
Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Now this is great news


Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Now this is great news

Another easy call. Nothing was going to stop this one.

I just really hope hes not sacrificing long term health for short term goals. I really hope hes 100%.

I feel this one!
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
being on the roster doesn't mean he has to start or suit up.. he could be eased into week 2 or get snaps here and there.

But i do hope he is fully ready

Totally agree. Still hasn't 'cut' yet or stop and go. But eased into it on a screen, slant, etc.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
being on the roster doesn't mean he has to start or suit up.. he could be eased into week 2 or get snaps here and there.

But i do hope he is fully ready

Totally agree. Still hasn't 'cut' yet or stop and go. But eased into it on a screen, slant, etc.
i thought he was cutting already .. tweet posted here maybe a week or more ago ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Dsoto87:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Now this is great news

Another easy call. Nothing was going to stop this one.

I just really hope hes not sacrificing long term health for short term goals. I really hope hes 100%.
being on the roster doesn't mean he has to start or suit up.. he could be eased into week 2 or get snaps here and there.

But i do hope he is fully ready

This could be procedural. They modified the rules a little this year because of COVID so they can expand the rosters. They can only put so many on the IR and bring them back during the season. I think it's 2. They don't want to use one of those slots for Deebo if he's close to playing even though he may not be able to play in the opener.
seahawks released Paul Richardson- maybe worth a look to bring him in
Looks like we may have a trade to announce
I really want Jared Mayden to make it. I think he's better than A. Witherspoon & hes also more versatile
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 34,521
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Looks like we may have a trade to announce

It would be so great if it was Joey Bosa.
Originally posted by battletowin:
seahawks released Paul Richardson- maybe worth a look to bring him in

I really think we are good at receiver. I think CB and IOL are the two weakest position groups
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Lol. I thought he was a S.
Originally posted by goatroppolo:
Looks like we may have a trade to announce
Where you hearing that?
Originally posted by ayleswbj11:
I really want Jared Mayden to make it. I think he's better than A. Witherspoon & hes also more versatile

I honestly think that's why Akello was being shopped earlier. They wanna keep Mayden
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone