LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 304 users in the forums

49ers sign Hroniss Grasu OL

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Giedi:
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by libertyforever:
Originally posted by NIMV4683:
So far, he wasn't as bad as we imagined. 49ers should keep him on the untouched PS until we get both Garland and Richburg back with full health

No he was terrible per NC.

I agree we need to keep him, at least until both Garland and Richburg are back and healthy.

#GoldensnakeTake

I'm about to charge you rent in your head.

I haven't rewatched yet but no bad snaps and he held his own. Very solid start given the circumstances. I look forward to the rewatch.

I haven't' rewatched the game yet either, but hope the above reviews were somewhat accurate, the more depth we have, the better in my book.

Kid had a really nice game especially given the circumstances!

I'd consider letting him play this next one too instead of rushing Garland back

Yup, he really did, held his own against starters.
Originally posted by 49ers808:

I'd consider letting him play this next one too instead of rushing Garland back

Same. You're not getting a better game with Garland esp. if gimpy. That said, we face Gregg Williams and he's all about the blitz and attacking holes so line calls are going to be critical this week and Garland should have the leg up on Grasu there.
[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 16, 2020 at 1:41 PM ]
Looks like he's on the active roster this week, backing up Garland. I think he should be active until Richburg comes back. Grasu is a more than capable back up, and he might be our Garland next year (back up C).
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:
Looks like he's on the active roster this week, backing up Garland. I think he should be active until Richburg comes back. Grasu is a more than capable back up, and he might be our Garland next year (back up C).

Might as well cut Richburgh already if he doesn't come back this season.
Cutting Richburg does us no good, especially with the dead money we will have doing that. Sadly he needs to be here until at least after the 2021 season, before we think about moving on.
Originally posted by Bobdawg78:

Yeah, let's hope so. I would have loved to see him start this week because I want to see how he handles the line calls. This will be a big test inside (big boys) and with the exotic looks Gregg Williams will dial up.

[ Edited by NCommand on Sep 20, 2020 at 5:11 AM ]
Plesently Suprised with Grassu. He has looked really solid out there. Seems like a good depth addition to the line.
For our 5th center he's doing better than Garland it seems.

Probably better than Sheburg
Another solid game for him. He might be our future Center
Agreed, he looked good out there and he didn't get hurt
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Not gonna say this dude is better than Richburg. But the drop off is not far...but the dollar gap is gargantuan.
i think he had a bad snap late in the game but that was about it, seemed solid to me
Share 49ersWebzone