LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Hello from Scotland

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Alright lads/lassies?

I decided the 49ers would be my team back in 2015; my first live game; Bills vs Jags at Wembley.
I have family that live near Buffalo, so I really should support them. And I did, in that particular game. However, I wanted to buy a (red) jersey, and I bought a 49ers Jersey with Kaepernick on the back.

Despite the family ties, I can't support a team that plays in blue, white, and red. I'm an Aberdeen FC fan, we play in red and white. Our bitterest, most despised rivals, Rangers, play in blue, white, and red.

So anyway, since 2015, I've been a 49ers fan. Things are looking up..eh?

If we could pick up Aaron Rodgers....imo...
Originally posted by Illgresi:
Alright lads/lassies?

I decided the 49ers would be my team back in 2015; my first live game; Bills vs Jags at Wembley.
I have family that live near Buffalo, so I really should support them. And I did, in that particular game. However, I wanted to buy a (red) jersey, and I bought a 49ers Jersey with Kaepernick on the back.

Despite the family ties, I can't support a team that plays in blue, white, and red. I'm an Aberdeen FC fan, we play in red and white. Our bitterest, most despised rivals, Rangers, play in blue, white, and red.

Aberdeen golf course is on my bucket list. I was planning on being there in August. Obviously not happening now. Any insider info I should know on the area?? Cheers go 9ers!
Btw Aaron Rodgers is persona non grata around here. I'm good with Jim✌️
[ Edited by Bellaleo on May 15, 2020 at 10:24 PM ]
Stirring the pot in his very first post...

I love it

Welcome to the zone!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Good move on mentioning Aaron Rodgers at the end of your post!!
I'm in Ireland and also hate rangers for other reasons. lol

Jesus you didn't half lob a bomb with your first post. Expect some flames. lol
[ Edited by MunsterShane on May 16, 2020 at 12:55 AM ]
Welcome to the fanbase. Always good to include folks from across the pond. Learn to love GQ, he isn't going anywhere.
[ Edited by WINiner on May 16, 2020 at 1:01 AM ]
Alright lads/lassies?

Unless he can pass block, he would be useless here.
Originally posted by Bellaleo:
Alright lads/lassies?

Aberdeen golf course is on my bucket list. I was planning on being there in August. Obviously not happening now. Any insider info I should know on the area?? Cheers go 9ers!
Btw Aaron Rodgers is persona non grata around here. I'm good with Jim✌️

The Trump one? I'm not a big golf guy, but my oldest pal is. You'd be better off playing at St. Andrews, Carnoustie, Turnberry, Murrayfield etc.

Aberdeen's a fine enough city, but not much to do for tourists. Its best feature is its proximity to the Cairngorms. And its football (soccer) team of course. If your coming over, I'd recommend a couple of days in Edinburgh, and a couple in Glasgow. Then spend the rest of your time going as far west, and as far north as you can. If you hire a car you should head to the Bealach na Bà. Great fun.

What's the story with Aaron Rodgers?

Also, I can't believe I used two semi-colons in one sentence last night. Whisky is a hell of a drug!
[ Edited by Illgresi on May 16, 2020 at 5:30 AM ]
Originally posted by MunsterShane:
I'm in Ireland and also hate rangers for other reasons. lol

Jesus you didn't half lob a bomb with your first post. Expect some flames. lol

Gaelige/Gàidhlig alliance!

I'm happy to be corrected!
Welcome, the more the merrier.

Aaron Rodgers can EAD.

Lol
I have come to claim the right of Prima Nochte.
I had an uncle from Dundee and he brought both his brothers to the SF area to live. I learned to speak your language pretty good.
The Granite City? Welcome. The only place in Scotland where they speak Scottish with an American accent!
Originally posted by English:
The Granite City? Welcome. The only place in Scotland where they speak Scottish with an American accent!

like a southern accent?
Share 49ersWebzone