LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 228 users in the forums

Who's your favorite draft pick?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who's your favorite draft pick?

Who's your favorite? I personally look forward to seeing what physicality Jennings brings to the 49ers.
Originally posted by Jaugusto:
Who's your favorite? I personally look forward to seeing what physicality Jennings brings to the 49ers.

I'm going with Jennings too. He looks like a total bully on the field and that type of attitude fits right in with the rest of bullies/competitive players we have on offense... and Pettis.
Joe Montana
Nick Bosa
Trent Williams
Dee Ford in the 2nd and Trent Williams in the 5th
No love for our future stud RG McKivitz?
Trent Williams
Aiyuk because I'm excited to see him take short slant routes, screens, punt returns, and deep hesitation routes to the endzone and watch everyone who wanted Ruggs or bust see him struggle in Vegas.
  • thl408
Kinlaw because if he can be as good as his projection, it's Bosa and Kinlaw terrorizing OLs for the next 8 years

• FL9er
  • Veteran
I can't think of the last time a team with 2 1st round picks, actually "hit" on both. And by hit, I mean draft an All-Pro/Pro Bowl level player. In the 49ers case, you'd have to go back to the Staley/Willis draft. Not everyone can be as fortunate as the Ravens who drafted 2 HOFs in Jonathan Ogden and Ray Lewis in 1996. In the context of a quality starter, barring injury, the odds are good for Kinlaw/Aiyuk, but you might be disappointed if expecting more. That's the reality of the draft.
Jennings has me really excited. He reminds me of a young Brandon Marshall.
Kinlaw for sure

enough talent and athleticism to make a difference on day 1. Has the chance to be one of the most disruptive interior DL in nfl apart from donald
Kinlaw. Has to be!
Kinlaw is in a position to potentially dominant from Day 1.. he seems like a hungry dude, too.
Share 49ersWebzone