There are 78 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by NYniner85:

A lot to like, especially as it pertains to his skill set in a KS offense

Love the long bomb - we need him to stretch the field. I like.
Originally posted by walker807:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

A lot to like, especially as it pertains to his skill set in a KS offense

That last play was a thing of beauty. Wish they showed his stop and go a bit more but that was a 3rd and 16 play he took deep.

Think Shanahan will utilize his speed? I am crossing my fingers he does, we need a vertical element to this offense badly. It will only help the offense if Jimmy connects with Aiyuk deep a couple times in a game. The underneath and intermediate throws for YAC will be easier to complete.
I think Aiyuk could have caught the Dwight Clark catch with his feet on the ground. I'm ready to see some go go gadget arms this season
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
WR1
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PuckFarag10:
Think Shanahan will utilize his speed? I am crossing my fingers he does, we need a vertical element to this offense badly. It will only help the offense if Jimmy connects with Aiyuk deep a couple times in a game. The underneath and intermediate throws for YAC will be easier to complete.

Originally posted by okdkid:
WR1

Meh, I hope so but still disagree.
Looks like a good player. Seems like he is very into the game.
Aiyuk for roy
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HE AB!!! HE AB !!!!

YUCKKKKK !!!

Excited to see this kid in this offense. Great fit
Reminds me of a young Anquan Boldin

This guy is basically and Anquan Bolden with more speed imo. I think we got a pretty good number one on our hands. Deebo Samuel will be very good as well. We finally have two receivers I think we will be able to depend on to be consistently good. Jimmy Garoppolo may finally have some wide receivers that can produce consistently
[ Edited by elguapo on Jul 29, 2020 at 4:15 AM ]
Originally posted by 49ersFanCJinPA:
Reminds me of a young Anquan Boldin

What?
Originally posted by elguapo:
This guy is basically and Anquan Bolden with more speed imo. I think we got a pretty good number one on our hands. Deebo Samuel will be very good as well. We finally have two receivers I think we will be able to depend on to be consistently good. Jimmy Garoppolo may finally have some wide receivers that can produce consistently

DJ moore 2.0
Share 49ersWebzone