There are 114 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a 49er! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NCommand:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Originally posted by 24karat49er:
I seen him make a one handed catch on ig. That was cool looked like some odell beckham sh*t. Im hoping he can be consistent for us at lesst a guy who can get 5 catches a game for us he has the opportunity its gonna be him n Bourne starting out the gate.

LOL. I had posted on Twitter right after we drafted him that he's the only player in the NFL who can tie his own shoes standing up. Now I've heard that on 3 different podcasts.

So this is perfect! Go-go gadget arms!
If he can have a 70 catch rookie year thatd be lit.
Originally posted by genus49:
Originally posted by 49ers81:
Could be Trent Taylor. His hair is a lot longer, covid quarantine locks, but he looks to be about the right size . I don't know I he was at any of those work outs though.

lol that's 100% not Trent.

There's a chance that mans name is Trent fwiw
Whoo, the freaking CONDOR is freaking ripped

I guess he is over that core injury
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
YUCKKKKKKKKK !!!!!
Originally posted by walker807:
Taylor's been in Nashville the entire time I think.

Yeah that's not Trent there was a bunch of people there, not all of them were part of the Niners. Trent was training in Nashville with Kittle during this time span.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NYniner85:

Can't wait to see this kid win OROY.
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
wow
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Crown:
wow

Just wait till him and Deebo get paired together - it's going to be lovely.
Originally posted by 24karat49er:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by brodiebluebanaszak:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
I stand corrected. Still seems odd to he cracked a top 100 steals list as a 3rd rounder
https://www.knbr.com/2020/04/09/random-list-of-the-day-10-biggest-draft-day-steals-in-49ers-history/

Not so crazy if you stick with the 80's or later. Joe was a 3rd rounder. Frank was a 3rd rounder. JT was a special talent. To this day, nobody could freeze all 10 players on a coverage team like JT. Uncanny gift. It's strange people don't appreciate him more in my opinion.

But that's what I'm saying. Yes Joe and Gore as 3rd rounders are far bigger steals imo. And that is not to disparage JT, he was awesome and one of my favorite players of all time. But if you look at his stats and accomplishments as a 3rd rounder, they don't stack up with guys like Joe or Gore.

Facts

This may be true but, I must say that for a few years Taylor was huge in the 49er offense. He was more physically gifted pre-knee injury than Montana and Gore, maybe even Rice too.

I'm not JT's Biggest Fan for nothing.

• jimrat
  • Veteran

That quickness, can't wait till the season starts
Originally posted by jimrat:

That quickness, can't wait till the season starts

And he just snatches that ball out of the air
the next emmanuel sanders/isaac bruce
Said it during the draft this dude is going to surprise so many people who didn't know about him in college.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
WR1
Share 49ersWebzone