Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 620 users in the forums

Brandon Aiyuk is a Quitter! Pick #25, 2020 NFL Draft

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erson3:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
1002 pages and still not signed.


Can it catch Jimmy G?

Not that high.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Montana:
Doooooooood
Still nuthun?

Was at practice wearing a Niner shirt


Lolol yeah but Jerry said today? 🙂 I tried to reach him for a detailed comment but all he said was, "Stay calm and salsa on".



But also cryptic because

Salsa on?
He stays.

[ Edited by Montana on Aug 14, 2024 at 4:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Montana:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by Montana:
Doooooooood
Still nuthun?

Was at practice wearing a Niner shirt


Lolol yeah but Jerry said today? 🙂 I tried to reach him for a detailed comment but all he said was, "Stay calm and salsa on".



But also cryptic because

Salsa on?
He stays.
The days not over
Alright, somebody call MC Hammer and get this nonsense over with.
lol he's clearly staying - it'll be announced soon.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
The days not over

Originally posted by tankle104:
lol he's clearly staying - it'll be announced soon.

Agree, but there's still a chance they're waiting on a possible WR trade.
If I was the Steelers I'd put a deadline on this....they should say the offer stands up to midnight August 14th, otherwise it is revoked. I think Aiyuk is an above average receiver, but he also seems to be a head-case. Stay, go, I don't really care much anymore.
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
If I was the Steelers I'd put a deadline on this....they should say the offer stands up to midnight August 14th, otherwise it is revoked. I think Aiyuk is an above average receiver, but he also seems to be a head-case. Stay, go, I don't really care much anymore.

LOL
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
If I was the Steelers I'd put a deadline on this....they should say the offer stands up to midnight August 14th, otherwise it is revoked. I think Aiyuk is an above average receiver, but he also seems to be a head-case. Stay, go, I don't really care much anymore.

Why would the team trying to get an AP WR put a deadline on possibly receiving him lol
Originally posted by MrGriz:
Alright, somebody call MC Hammer and get this nonsense over with.

Jesus. This team was such a joke in the mid-2000s. And for all that hype, Crabtree was merely a good receiver.
ESPN TICKER: Deal in place with Pittsburgh but 49ers want to keep him. A deal is just a phone call away.

Originally posted by Hysterikal:
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
If I was the Steelers I'd put a deadline on this....they should say the offer stands up to midnight August 14th, otherwise it is revoked. I think Aiyuk is an above average receiver, but he also seems to be a head-case. Stay, go, I don't really care much anymore.

Why would the team trying to get an AP WR put a deadline on possibly receiving him lol

Because it appears that he is just using them to force the 49ers to give him what he wants. He wanted to be traded, but then didn't want to go to the Browns or the Patriots, but supposedly said he wanted to go to the Steelers. Both front offices seem to have come to a mutual agreement, but now he pivots yet again. He is either a basket-case, or he is using the "trade me" tactic to try and force the Niners to give him what he wants and never had any intention of being traded.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
Originally posted by Ottawa49er:
If I was the Steelers I'd put a deadline on this....they should say the offer stands up to midnight August 14th, otherwise it is revoked. I think Aiyuk is an above average receiver, but he also seems to be a head-case. Stay, go, I don't really care much anymore.

LOL

Yeah, LOL X 2 (again)
  • Koldo
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,583
Niners' offer should now go down to $25M/year.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone