Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 532 users in the forums

Wants with pick 13

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fip24
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,011
I disagree with everything in the original post. This team does not need depth, it's needs impact guys who can help get the team over the hump( Bosa/Debo).
I would be shocked to see the team use the 13th pick on a QB.
My preference would be Derek Brown, Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb or Kinlaw ( in that order) at 13 and BPA at #30
Originally posted by fip24:
I disagree with everything in the original post. This team does not need depth, it's needs impact guys who can help get the team over the hump( Bosa/Debo).
I would be shocked to see the team use the 13th pick on a QB.
My preference would be Derek Brown, Jeudy, Ruggs, Lamb or Kinlaw ( in that order) at 13 and BPA at #30

We'll definitely get someone good at 30!
Left tackle please. Few positions more important and ours is 35.
  • thl408
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 33,337
https://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/193621-13th-pick/
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone