There are 154 users in the forums

The A game ! Who was our SB54 MVP ?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

The A game ! Who was our SB54 MVP ?

Originally posted by Sims19849ers:
Bosa balled out on the biggest stage. KC had no answer for him other than to hold him which, was effective

I counted at least 11 holds on him and Buck that should of drawn flags with 6 of them being totally obvious. Obviously our oline did a little holding also but it wasn't as much or as obvious.
Originally posted by DaBeegDeek:
Originally posted by Niners_D:
Originally posted by genus49:
Bosa and I don't think it's even close.

The guy was awesome for us and was getting held constantly. If the refs actually called the most obvious of the holds(3rd and 15 play) we win the game.

Buckner fought off double teams all night. To say it wasn't even close...I'd give him the slight edge over Bosa.

This board has an absolute obsession with Bosa. He can do no wrong.

I think there is some carry over from the draft where most experts had him #1, that celebrity status was created on day 1 as a result. I really like his motor, technique, and effort as a player, he's excellent. My objective eye tells me that Buckner outplayed him by a hair. Warner played really well. If the game ended 20-10 Buckner or Bosa gets the MVP.

The guy was awesome for us and was getting held constantly. If the refs actually called the most obvious of the holds(3rd and 15 play) we win the game.

Buckner fought off double teams all night. To say it wasn't even close...I'd give him the slight edge over Bosa.

I think there is some carry over from the draft where most experts had him #1, that celebrity status was created on day 1 as a result. I really like his motor, technique, and effort as a player, he's excellent. My objective eye tells me that Buckner outplayed him by a hair. Warner played really well. If the game ended 20-10 Buckner or Bosa gets the MVP.

Excellent post I agree 100 percent.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Bosa. Guy had 12 hurries and a sack.

Lol, you trying to be the new Susweel or something?
[ Edited by trogdor on Feb 4, 2020 at 12:50 PM ]
Originally posted by trogdor:

Lol, you trying to be the new Susweel or something?

I don't know who that is, but I'm assuming a really attractive & intelligent poster.
Nick Bosa. Dude brought the heat every snap despite being mugged every f**king time. Its funny cause before the game started kyle mentioned kc's propensity for holding. I believe he was referring their secondary, but same goes for their o line as well. I cant wait to see some film breakdown from JD and Thl just to get an idea of how bad it really was or if its just my blind homerism.
Bosa played the best. Deebo played the 2nd best. Our play calling and QB play and end of game defensive collapse doomed us.

It's not an obsession. He was making a lot more of an impact and it's not taking anything away from Buckner. The pressures, the holds and the tackles he was making or at least getting in the area.

Not sure why you even needed to post that like somehow Bosa didn't play well enough to be MVP? Season high in pressures. Highest graded PFF grade. Definitely has nothing to do with obsession...simply opening our eyes and watching him play without any bias.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
HAD Shanny didn't stop calling Deevah's # in the 4th, we would won the SB... .and SB MVP will be him..

Share 49ersWebzone