There are 474 users in the forums
2019 49ers.. Thank You... 2019 49ers Bandwagoners... GTFOH
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:35 AM
- trogdor
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,309
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:36 AM
- VaBeachNiner
- Veteran
- Posts: 60,132
Now this is a silver lining thread!
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:37 AM
- communist
- Veteran
- Posts: 12,475
oh no, I am not allowed to be mad at my team because it has lost the most important game of the season?
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:38 AM
- father49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 7,432
We had a great season. I never thought we get back to SB so soon. I just hope we don't become like Marve Levy's Bills.
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:38 AM
- trogdor
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,309
Originally posted by communist:oh no, I am not allowed to be mad at my team because it has lost the most important game of the season?
Read the title, I think he's talking to you. Bye.
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:41 AM
- CainanUK
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,592
Originally posted by trogdor:
Originally posted by communist:
oh no, I am not allowed to be mad at my team because it has lost the most important game of the season?
Read the title, I think he's talking to you. Bye.
If the shoe fits...
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:41 AM
- CainanUK
- Veteran
- Posts: 2,592
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Now this is a silver lining thread!
Gold lining actually!
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:45 AM
- SFTifoso
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,883
I've been here since the Steve young days. Will be at Levi's cheering my ass off in the home opener.
Feb 3, 2020 at 5:50 AM
- 49ers9797
- Veteran
- Posts: 407
Nobody is saying they aren't proud that the team made it to the SB. But it hurts to lose when it appeared we had the game won. It's a gut punch. And I'm still in a fog.
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:11 AM
- AZ9erfan520
- Veteran
- Posts: 1,008
Sometimes I think sports fans take things to the next level. Like your team determines the quality of life you live. I love football but there's a ton more important stuff going on fellas.
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:19 AM
- genus49
- Moderator
- Posts: 28,476
I agree. The loss stings. We had it and let it get away. We can argue til we drop on what the reason was but end of the day this team was a pure joy to watch all year long.
It sucks to come so close and lose a game we really should win but it doesn't wipe away everything else this team did. Just hurts that 10 years from now this group wont' be recognized for what they were able to do.
Hard to say if we'll be back given the possible changes on the roster coming but I still trust our coaches and I think we have enough key pieces to keep us in the hunt.
It sucks to come so close and lose a game we really should win but it doesn't wipe away everything else this team did. Just hurts that 10 years from now this group wont' be recognized for what they were able to do.
Hard to say if we'll be back given the possible changes on the roster coming but I still trust our coaches and I think we have enough key pieces to keep us in the hunt.
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:25 AM
- Snitch
- Member
- Posts: 396
Originally posted by communist:
oh no, I am not allowed to be mad at my team because it has lost the most important game of the season?
I know. I love these stupid threads that you can't criticize your team or you're a "bandwagon" fan. LOL!!
Not to f-----g mention they blew a 10 point lead with 7 minutes left.
In reality is, if you're not mad that we lost, YOU'RE most like the bandwagon fans. Real fans care. Bye bye.
[ Edited by Snitch on Feb 3, 2020 at 6:26 AM ]
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:40 AM
- Hardcoreniner559
- Veteran
- Posts: 587
OP I bet before the season started on 3 diffrent websites at 1000 each with a 1000 match to win the superbowl for my 49ers everyone said I was crazy and honestly last night was sad man we were destined to win that game but tbh it was kyle trying to avoid jimmy playing free and throwing a pick that cost us the game .....jimmy had a bad game and kittle telling him about missing him didnt help
Feb 3, 2020 at 6:41 AM
- Hardcoreniner559
- Veteran
- Posts: 587
Example letting the first half expire was mind boggling