LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Thank You Webzone regulars

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Kyzen
We lost again and growing up through the 80's and 90's where super bowl wins were pretty much guaranteed this loss really sucks, but even though it's pure hell tonight, one thing we all know is that this team will be as good or better next year.

I just want to send a shout out to THL, JD, AB and others for making this a great season. There is no f**king moral victories but it would be wrong not to acknowledge the regulars here that make this site the best there is on the internet for 49er football.

Phoenix
OnTheClock
NYniners
Ncommand

Among many, many others that keep the breaking news up to the minute with links and tweets and keep everyone in the know as soon as things happen and also all the draft news and sleepers, all you guys make the season so much better.

Sucks tonight, but we will be back stronger in 20/21

Appreciate all you and all the webzoners here!!!!

thanks all to the extensive film study and video/breakdowns. You guys definately work harder than I do. I'll probably be taking a break from the zone for 6 months. I need a break from all this s**t. And from sports media too. No doubt, we'll be s**tted on for the next month and a half until they move on to basketball
Agreed. These guys keep us c9ming back to these forums
Thanks so much
I appreciate all the time that all these guys put in to creating good content, data, and quality insight.

There were a bunch of names of people complaining in the game and other threads that I'd never even heard of until now
  • dj43
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by dj43:

DJ you're on that list as well, appreciate all you guys do.
  • AndyB
  • Veteran
Thank you so much from Perth, Australia guys.

Even though it was a tough loss to swallow the future looks bright.
Here, here!

This season has been fun, and the posters listed here (and others) really made it better with their contributions.

Let's go Niners, 2020 season is only 7 months away
Share 49ersWebzone