LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS Pregame Thread - 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Shop Find 49ers gear online

SF 49ERS vs GB PACKERS Pregame Thread - 2019 NFC CHAMPIONSHIP

Originally posted by mattster03:
I am so excited. Cant remember if I was not this excited for the last 3 NFCCGs or if it was such a long ass time ago I just dont remember the feeling!

Go Niners. 30-20 and punching a ticket to Miami!

I know what you mean, this time though feels different to me. Almost like those teams while good enough to win it all just weren't quite there. I'm hoping this time is different, Go Niners
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by All_Knowing:
Originally posted by mattster03:
I am so excited. Cant remember if I was not this excited for the last 3 NFCCGs or if it was such a long ass time ago I just dont remember the feeling!

Go Niners. 30-20 and punching a ticket to Miami!

I know what you mean, this time though feels different to me. Almost like those teams while good enough to win it all just weren't quite there. I'm hoping this time is different, Go Niners

It is different from before - we are clearly the better team. If we don't mess it up, we're headed to Miami.
This game needs to hurry up and start
...not just headed to Miami....

Going to fetch #6 in Miami and bring it back to San Francisco (greater statistical metropolitan area)!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 5Jan2003:

Going to fetch #6 in Miami and bring it back to San Francisco (greater statistical metropolitan area)!

Originally posted by 5Jan2003:

Lets go for the trifecta at Joe Robbie Stadium.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I need some goddamn 49ers post season action.
I think GB starts the game in the no huddle. Best way to get the ball out quick and try and get the D Line tired.
Originally posted by John_Candy:

No.

Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Our focus HAS to be on putting up more than 40 points tomorrow nite. Pull out ALL the stops tricks and stunts and get to south beach!

That's our Last resort. Don't start by throwing the ball all over the field. They're vulnerable to the run, so run the crap out of it, and then hit the big plays. Do that, and stay in Rodgers' face, and we'll build up a comfortable lead.

Agree +. The Packers are 23rd against the run, 10th against the pass. A strategy similar to what we did against a better Vikings defense should work. If the Packers sell out to stuff the run then Jimmy can go after them, just like he did last week passing at will for our first score.
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Originally posted by BOI49er:
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Our focus HAS to be on putting up more than 40 points tomorrow nite. Pull out ALL the stops tricks and stunts and get to south beach!

That's our Last resort. Don't start by throwing the ball all over the field. They're vulnerable to the run, so run the crap out of it, and then hit the big plays. Do that, and stay in Rodgers' face, and we'll build up a comfortable lead.

Agree +. The Packers are 23rd against the run, 10th against the pass. A strategy similar to what we did against a better Vikings defense should work. If the Packers sell out to stuff the run then Jimmy can go after them, just like he did last week passing at will for our first score.
They WILL sell out to stop it. Don't think for one second that we're going to be able to play them like we did the Vikings and not throw the ball for an entire half. They are going to dare us to throw it all game and Jimmy will be happy to oblige by going for 300+ and multiple TDs. We all know he's up to the challenge, just needs opportunity.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I'm tired of pre game threads bruh, get with the program
Almost time for some championship action....then of course some dam Super Bowl news
I'm hella juiced!!! Let's go Niners! We got this!!!
[ Edited by Young2Owens on Jan 18, 2020 at 11:34 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone