LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Jimmy 3:16

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
I couldn't watch the whole game - I bailed out after the Rams scored their 2nd TD. I just couldn't watch anymore. Glad they pulled it out, thought it was a loss for sure.

why'd you bail?
I couldn't watch the whole game - I bailed out after the Rams scored their 2nd TD. I just couldn't watch anymore. Glad they pulled it out, thought it was a loss for sure.

Bro...
[ Edited by zeppfan1 on Dec 21, 2019 at 10:09 PM ]
Originally posted by zeppfan1:

Bro...

he's a weird f**kin dude I swear
Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16. Jimmy 3:16 says I just whipped your a*s!
[ Edited by MJSpiritual on Dec 21, 2019 at 10:26 PM ]
Originally posted by MJSpiritual:
Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16. Jimmy 3:16 says I just whipped your a*s!

Funny thing I just bought an Austin 3:16 shirt. I may get a Jimmy 3:16 one made to wear to all future Rams games.
  • Kyzen
Meh, clean up your game Jimmy.
Picture a out her mind looking woman starring at you as you walk by her on the sidewalk. She stares at you and yells out "SINNER! SINNER!!"
Now in Jimmy's case its "WINNER!! WINNER!!" Hahahahahhahaahhaa
Jimmy g needs to stop staring down his receivers, a couple of the throws on the final drive were so telegraphed, I am surprised the rams didn't catch on
Bless thy Niners Faithful.
[ Edited by cris_sonic on Dec 22, 2019 at 12:45 AM ]

• Goatie
  • Veteran
Jimmy has quarter back face
  • Taco
  • Veteran
Can some of the doubters just take a moment and breath. This is Jimmy G's first full season as a starter. Prior to this year he's neverer played for more than 5 games a season and that was his first year with the 49ers because he was some Nonames backup. Just Tom Brady. He's also coming off an acl tear might I add. And just now he has our 49ers at an 12-3 record. He's not a perfect or polished nfl quarterback but he's a prove winner overall. You can argue he took too many sacks or turns the ball over more than anybody would like but at the end of the day he makes enough plays to win a game. His teammates believe as long as they have one last drive he will get the job done.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SkyZer0:

why'd you bail?

Just had a bad vibe - figured they'd play better if I wasn't watching. Just a weird thing I do every once in a while.
  • Goatie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Taco:
Can some of the doubters just take a moment and breath. This is Jimmy G's first full season as a starter. Prior to this year he's neverer played for more than 5 games a season and that was his first year with the 49ers because he was some Nonames backup. Just Tom Brady. He's also coming off an acl tear might I add. And just now he has our 49ers at an 12-3 record. He's not a perfect or polished nfl quarterback but he's a prove winner overall. You can argue he took too many sacks or turns the ball over more than anybody would like but at the end of the day he makes enough plays to win a game. His teammates believe as long as they have one last drive he will get the job done.

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Goatie:
Originally posted by Taco:

Share 49ersWebzone