There are 171 users in the forums

Playing safe will end up costing us in the playoffs.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by pdizo916:
This team needs to play tougher. I feel like this team is very soft; fast but soft.

As a sharks fan, the recurring theme for years has been pick one... speed or physicality... could never find the balance for both

Also, glad Buzz is still here and didn't get dead
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by Kyzen:
Originally posted by NCommand:
He's left the WZ for good.

But you can find him and his work @Jay_AB81 on Twitter. He also has a full site dedicated to his work @NinersNation (articles there) and 49erscap.com (his own site)

Why did he leave? That dude was legit with the salary cap stats. Who is doing cap updates now?

AB had created a thread asking for donations for his sick dog. The thread went to s**t as expected and he left because of the hurt feelings developed.

Didn't AB struggle with severe depression or something? I thought I remember reading that in one of those tell all threads. This is going back like 5 years or so.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
give them the fizzy bubbly with the hummus , Buzz.

Why do they not know thees?

I used to love that movie. Then it came on while I was watch tv with my preteen daughter and I realized how grossly inappropriate it is....lol. Needless to say, I had to turn it off.
Finding out BuZz was trolling us feels like when I found out Santa wasn't real.
Originally posted by Willisfn4life:

Yep. Adding him to the inore list.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Yea I don't see how anyone feels that drivel he posts for attention is funny..
Posts on a Seahawks thread and accidentally posts it over here and has all kind of excuses.
Originally posted by Jeepzilla:
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Yea I don't see how anyone feels that drivel he posts for attention is funny..
Posts on a Seahawks thread and accidentally posts it over here and has all kind of excuses.

Really makes ya wonder how someone would wanna take the time and effort to do that for some long. Must be a pretty boring life
Originally posted by ArmsteadBoner:
Originally posted by ArmsteadBoner:
Originally posted by Morgan49:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Lmao why the f**k would anyone pretend to talk like an idiot? People are so damn weird

For 10 years

are u guys serious? did u not see he copy/pasted the text? he was bullied into this

Lol, bullied into being a fake fan troll? Lol, come on man.

buzzb is real. poor guy gets made fun of daily for the way he posts, making fun of his grammar, etc..

obviously it got to the point where he felt the need to pretend to be something he's not. Defeated, he headed to the seahawks forum and found a post that could apply to us, and tried to pass it off as his own. Tragic that it came to this.

Let's not forget about Buzz's faithful sidekick here
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by SFGiant49ers:
Really makes ya wonder how someone would wanna take the time and effort to do that for some long. Must be a pretty boring life

This. You have to have a very sad existence if you have to find ways to entertain yourself in a public forum with complete strangers acting like you can't talk right for years and years.
What could you possibly get out of that? Pretty sad really.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran

This. You have to have a very sad existence if you have to find ways to entertain yourself in a public forum with complete strangers acting like you can't talk right for years and years.

'The Night Listener' ... watch it, bruh. You'll understand...weird af. Deranged. Disturbing. Very Disturbing

This exact post is on the Seahawks forum from a poster named NFSEAHAWKS628. Not sure if that's part of the joke
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by LVJay:

'The Night Listener' ... watch it, bruh. You'll understand...weird af. Deranged. Disturbing. Very Disturbing

Between the fake fans here and the troll (supposed) fans and the weirdos, you really have to watch you step.
Share 49ersWebzone