• Veteran
Chiefs got Suggs.
  • Kyzen
Originally posted by okdkid:
Chiefs got Suggs.

What a punk, I knew that Bmore demand was BS
Big playoff implications. WOW

How many times has that happened to him now? The offense needs to be much less Kittle-centric against the Rams than it was against the Falcons. Shanahan's plan was much too vanilla imho and we played for it. It didn't help that the OL totally blew chunks and were getting beat on a lot of plays (looking at you Joe & Garland) and couldn't provide Jimmy with a clean pocket to throw from. I'm not saying the receivers or Jimmy are guilt free, they weren't perfect, but it was too much Kittle until very late in the game. Deebo had a huge drop that would've gone for a big gain, Bourne dropped an easy 3rd down conversion, and Kittle saved an INT in the endzone; however Kyle deserves the lions share of the blame for this for only sending out Kittle on 3rd and goal instead of spreading the defense out. Jimmy made a bad throw as well, it should've been over the top into the back corner of the endzone but he was feeling pressure.
[ Edited by PuckFarag10 on Dec 16, 2019 at 1:48 PM ]
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Saints got Jenkins.
Originally posted by braap49er:
I knew the Falcons game was going to be a trap game, they had a huge win hangover against the Saints. They didn't play their A game and it showed. But I believe the Niners will show up against the Rams and dominate them like they did earlier in the season. I also think the Seahawks game will be a W for the Niners as well. Everyone is freaking out about the Falcons loss, but I'm really not that upset about it. We will get that #1 seed.

we have a completely different lineup defensively compared to earlier in the season. it's going to be way closer
Saints got Jenkins.

That's interesting. Because they are 10-3 and not 11-3 they got to be ahead of us, the Packers, the Patriots, and Seattle.

If the Saints had played yesterday and won would they have been lower on the waiver order?

They are about to get the business. The 49ers are pissed, are are gonna take it out on the Lambs.

49ers win 46 - 10
Bounce back game for the niners. Expect the D to come out fired up giving the offense good field position for some easy points to begin with.
So, any reinforcements coming back from injury list... on defense?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
San Francisco 49ers -7.0

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sickaa:
Bounce back game for the niners. Expect the D to come out fired up giving the offense good field position for some easy points to begin with.

Secondary has to cover and tackle - OL better protection giving Jimmy more time to find his receivers. If they don't come out more inspired I'd be very disappointed.
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Possibly. Tartt, Sherman, Williams and Taylor could all be back.

Ford probably still out.
Well here we are. It's a must, must, must win game. No more margin for error and let down trap games. It's come to this.

Originally posted by SFVNiner:

Possibly. Tartt, Sherman, Williams and Taylor could all be back.

Ford probably still out.

wow- great... we need it.
Our online pass protection sucks and their dline will feast greatly.

If Kyle just sticks to the run game we should pull out a victory though. Our defense will again give up 20+ points to the Rams so hopefully our offense can do better.
Share 49ersWebzone