LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 270 users in the forums

49ers or Patriots who players are injury lot?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I dont understand why NFC players are alway injury more than AFC. It is only good team be like 49ers, Seahawks, Green and AFC has few injury about Patriots and Stoolers and Ravens?

Look check it out here.. here is Patriots players are few injury. It is not fair..
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/NE/new-england-patriots/injuries/

49ers players are injury lot more than Patriots! It is not fair. NFC has many good team and tough battle for injury than AFC teams.

Here is 49ers players are many injury
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/teams/SF/san-francisco-49ers/injuries/
I warns the 49ers players need stay healthy and play be smart about healthy than injury. If they running hard and hard fast cause injury. They need less little fast to running and balance time for sure.. look at Blair when he was hard running and fast when he was brake cause injury his legs pulled for knee ACL. Blair did tackle to Wilson! Wilson was fast running and brake when Blair was brake cause injury!
They're probably taking PEDs and getting away with it. Only explanation I have, really.
Southern CA steals all the mineral water from Northern CA....ergo brittle bones
Look at Patriots players are few injury. It is not fair! look at the 49ers players are many injury more than Patriots!!
Pats don't have to try very hard to win because of their division. SF has to go through SEA and LAR.
That was my biggest fear going into the year is injuries. Yes it's part of the game but despise the fact that the Niners are so good this year. Really the only thing in their way is injuries.
We must avoid injury our 49ers players stay healthy and make sure for play safe! If we lost our players cause injury when we will bad down-grade with our teams!
Their players are real men. The 49er players are soft.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Or maybe Bellicheck can throw his 3rd stringers in and they'll still beat anyone in that trash ass division..

Bills ..Jets ...Dolphins...

Gimme a break. Free ticket to the playoffs for the past 20 years.

Brady's TB12 or whatever that facility was that refuse to let Jimmy G enter.

You still mad?
We must avoid our injuries because we already playoff. We are all good.. if we got injury when we will get bad grade down. We need avoid injury our 49ers players. Please... I am happy for 49ers seed #1 or #2 or #5. I had no problem. I believe in 49ers team because they are too good team. Go 49ers!
[ Edited by BuZzB05 on Dec 4, 2019 at 10:56 AM ]
I told you. We must avoid the injury our team. We already going to playoff. Our team players should chill out and normal play than hard play cause injury! Please.. I really care our team for healthy!!! I warn you. We are good team than lost injury!
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Or maybe Bellicheck can throw his 3rd stringers in and they'll still beat anyone in that trash ass division..

Bills ..Jets ...Dolphins...

Gimme a break. Free ticket to the playoffs for the past 20 years.

The Bills are good this year..
Share 49ersWebzone